!~! Meetha Pyaara Chat Club #24 !~! ALL Welcome!! - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
@wahi,ya sure, here time s 11.49 PM, i ll go 2 bed @ 12 A.M. Wt s time there?😊
@Prateek yes yes minnale was niceee. I like Maddy in the movie. The songs were also brillant!

@Wahi yes di, I watched tdy's epi. i loved it! the precap looks interesting. heheπŸ˜† I am from Singapore! How abt u?
@ Prateek.. its 6.27pm here

@ Sneha: yeah precap was good, looking forward 2 tmrw's epi.. i am from England 
@sneha, Hmm.. Superb sngs in minnale.. Shall i say 1 secret.. I Lyk to watch Director Vikraman flmz- if u watch his flmz.!? Sshhh. SecretπŸ˜†
okay guys am going now, see you soon, tc.. byee πŸ€— πŸ€—
@Prateek I never knew got such director! I went to google him up. I have watched some of his movies. they are niceee. πŸ˜† What is the latest tamil film you watched?

@Wahi heheee. Okay di! we shall chat tmr then! πŸ˜Š
@sneha, he s famous and my fvrt director.. His flmz lyk Unnidathil Ennai Koduthaen, Unnai Ninaithu, Priyamana Thozhi,Vaanatha pola, all r sentimental and superb. Bt in diz flm my most fvrt s Unnidathil ennai koduthaen. I watch tat flm more often. I nvr get bored.. Lastly i watch Mangatha,Ko.. Wt abt u.
Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

@ prateek: m good, jus chatting away

@ sneha: me fine.. what have u been up to?

@ Gunjan: heyya i am Waheeda, we hav nt met before 

Sorry I'm kind of in and out from here but hey Waheeda! Nice to meet you, I think we've talked before except we didn't have a proper introduction. But anyways my name is Gunjan😊 

@Sneha: Hi nice to meet you Sneha, I'm Gunjan😊
@prateek I am not sure if I have watched that film πŸ˜› shall check it out. Omggg you seem to be a pro in watching tamil movies πŸ‘   like I watch bollywood movies πŸ˜› I watched thandavam and mattran last. They were quite nice. You should try watching πŸ˜†