Posted: 11 years ago

Heeey mitrams madeee part five of Joke Junction because zabo havent seeen her a couple of days now 

Post all yooour Jokes in it :)

The Silent Treatment

A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment. Suddenly, the man realized that the next day, he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5:00 AM " He left it where he knew she would find it.

The next morning, the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight. Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't wakened him, when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed. The paper said, "It is 5:00 AM. Wake up."

Men are not equipped for these kinds of contests.

Proper manners?

During one of her daily classes, a teacher, trying to teach good manners, asked her students the following question:

"Michael, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady, how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?"
Michael said, "Just a minute, I have to go pee."
The teacher responded by saying, "That would be rude and impolite."

"What about you Peter, how would you say it?" Peter said, "I'm sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."
"That's better" she said, "but it's still not very nice to use the word bathroom at the dinner table."

"And you, little Johnny, can you use your brain for once and show us your good manners?"
I would say, "Darling, may I please be excused for a moment? I have to go shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I look forward to introducing you to right after dinner."

The teacher was speechless.

loveee it when carlton does his danceee 

🤣
Kon kehta hai Hawa free ki hoti hai?
Kbhi LAYS ka 10 rupay wala chips khareed k dekho, 7 rupay ki hawa aur 3 rupay k chips hote hai
At my granddaughter's wedding, the DJ polled the guests to see who had been married longest.

It turned out to be my husband and I.

The DJ asked us, "What advice would you give to the newly-married couple?"

I said, "The three most important words in a marriage are, 'You're probably right.'"

Everyone then looked at my husband.

He said, "She's probably right."
Husband sent a text to wife at night, "Hi babe I will get late, please try and wash all my dirty clothes and make sure you prepare my favourite dish before I return."

He sent another text, "Babe I forgot to tell you that I got an increase in my salary at the end of the month I'm getting you a new car"

She text back, "OMG really?"

Husband replied, "No I just wanted to make sure you got my first message."
Old Farmer Johnson was dying. The family was standing around his bed.

With a low voice he said to his wife, "When I'm dead I want you to marry farmer Jones."

Wife, "No, I can't marry anyone after you."

Johnson, "But I want you to."

Wife, "But why?"

Johnson, "Jones once cheated me in a horse deal!"
A member of the Parliament, known for his hot temper and acid tongue, exploded one day in mid-session and began to shout, "Half of this House is made up of cowards and corrupt politicians!"

All the other members demanded that the angry member withdraw his statement, or be removed from the remainder of the session.

After a long pause, the angry member acquiesced. "Okay," he said, "I withdraw what I said. Half of this Housee is not made up of cowards and corrupt politicians!"
Originally posted by X.Sisi94

🤣, Siham, it is a hillarious.picture.😆. she can't stand his bad breath😆.
Edited by Giafan - 11 years ago