Update for Monday Nov 26, 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you Tanu🤗 for letting me bash everyone😛!
I m actually loving the "bashing everyone" part of updating!
Ivalo porumaiya you did the update🤗🤗🤗!

As far as the episode! I just loved Charu & GW's part!!! Ena koduma Sarvanan ithu😆!

Abortion nadanthirumo😲?
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update Tanu and Gisel. It is way too good. Emoticons, comments... Lovely

Never expected I would say this one day. GW really impressed me very much. What an idiot TA is? He has to really step out and look around. These days its mostly grand parents who takes care of the kids and they really really enjoy it. He is talking as if T will give birth and take off from the house. She is going to be there. All she needs is some help in taking care of the baby which GW is ready to offer. And T though she speaks that she wants the baby I think she mostly agrees to termination. Or else can't she tell TA with determination that she will have the baby.

How come GW didn't curse T much today!! All she said was this will haunt you forever.

Now Indra is going to come to T place to enquire about her daughters relationship with Prabha, and with all anger GW is going to spit venom on Indra that it was all because of Deepa that T took such decision.CT does have seamless way of linking incidents. Got to give it to that.

GW-P is in full form to get M married. K is ready to marry some one else. Will K an M get married? Twist ngra perula CTs nambala kodumai paduthama iruntha seri. Expected K would be T's SIL, but they made D to be and left K in thongal...

Thanks Gisel...Comments and Emots are super...Love u🤗

Thanks to Indira...going to visit GW and give us GW's kacheri...already she is in high BP towards T🤢.

MM😡...situations change na he will change his promises aam...he never had brain...how can we expect him to understand Mohan when he didn't even understand Thulasi...for him whatever he decide it right...dialogs only

Edited by Nixkie - 11 years ago

Thanks Tanu and Gisel for the Wonderful update and comments and apt emoticons!

Today was the first time GW talked sensibly👏. Each and every words from her was very true and loved her portions in todays episode😉. Eventhough they cannot trust this lady who is telling that she will take care of the baby, but there are always many solutions to bring up a baby. They can always hire a person who will be at home to take care of the baby. How will Thulz manage a baby when she works😕?? Thulz had full time to deal with Bhuv and Sundari problems and ignore studies which lead to bad marks and now deciding to abort to baby giving excuses that it will affect her studies.

I still will no go with the lame excuses from TA/T. I cannot accept the fact of killing a baby for their own selfish reasons😡🤢. It is very disheartening to see their decision. Hope Thulz walk away from the hospital.

Thulz is still not confident in having the baby. Felt ennamo for namesake nu told TA not to abort the baby😕.
Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
thanks gisel and tanu for the super emoticons and update along with comments..

yes today's  episode made one thing quite clear...sometimes parents create more problems in the name of welfare for the children...

things between deepa n prabha may become worse with indira doing the mother's role..padma o n the other hand getting busy with settling her son's life ..

and wonder what game gw is playing now...she did seem sincere for a minute...or she may take the opportunity to play the grandmother in charge...and keep trumpeting how she is looking after everything ...thought they cud hv put the "samadhaana dhoot" FB...
tmrw maybe indira's scene with gw, and lets see...

earlier it was only padma's torture but now this MM seems to be more of a gw than anyone else...he needs another fall to set him straight...maybe some of those hard-hitting emoticons of yours will help gisel...!!!

Thx for the update.

Shabba...nejamave mudiyala. Seekrama M-K doom doom better. I'm saying this because MM's mokkai and P's trash talk is annoying to the core. 😡 Both Mohan and kalyani are very matured, but these idiots are making things worse for them. Else I will never support their marriage at this stage.

ROFL I will never trust GW. Enna mega acting. She will take care of the child aam. What a joke !! I'm sure she will kuthu kattify T for life that she took care of the baby and T didn't leave her studies even to take care of her child nu. Who knows she might use this against T and will make the child hate the mom. She is certainly capable of it. 😡🤢

Work pannum bodhu u get maternity leave or u can take a break in your career for a year. But there is no such option while studying. Also in abroad universities you can write two two papers aa but andha facility la inga kidaiyadhu. I still wish CT didn't make her pregnant to move the story. But at the same time I'm not convinced with his reasoning. Hope some miracle happens !

Thanks for the wonderful update Tanu and Gisel. 
Thankss Tanu & Gisel for the wonderful Update! 👏⭐️

GW, I love you or not? Nooo, but you know what? I liked you today. I want to see your reaction, so for you I will watch the episode 😆

Thanks for the updates Gisel & Tanu.

Finally GW really talks common sense.  I am not sure she is sincere but at least they showed that she has some concious in her.  Well done.