-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I hate that the makers are turning this show into a kitchen drama slowly but surely.

There's Sandhya who is out to ruin Mansi and Shivani's reputation. Why? Simply because she wants to be the number one bahu of the house.

There is Mansi's bhabhi who finds all opportunity to try and tutor Mansi in the ways of keeping the power of the house within her grasp

And then there is Shivani who is constantly schooled by Sandhya at how much more Rajlaxmi likes Mansi and how much more competent Mansi's husband is, in an attempt to create a rift between friends.

One good thing is that the friendship has persevered and no matter how hard Rajlaxmi or Sandhya have tried, they haven't been able to drive the friends apart. But for how long? How long until the makers tire of this and the next track is that there is a wedge in the friendship?

Is this really what women have been reduced to? Trying to rule the household? Living in the perfect bubble of a home-life as housewives?

Why couldn't we have some contemporary issues? Like Shivani wanting to work after her marriage to support her family?

Please makers, don't continue this kitchen drama trend. Be radical!
Edited by -Yuks- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Yuks ... Agree with you ... there's so much more to tell rather than all this kitchen politics!!!!  

ashishrockzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you ..par Ashu hai na for him I can tolerate anything 😛
ShanUlas thumbnail
Agree with u the show is going all terrible

yes i did like shivanis track in beginning where she wants to work and support her family and faces problems...but then cvs ended it abruptly

the show does not seem to have a proper backbone or say has a weak backbone called rajlaxmi around whom everything revolves...be it her tensed relationship with her son or DIL
Surish thumbnail
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great post..show is turning into typical saas-bahu drama..

getting boring..
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
and sandhya is the typical money hungry power crazy ðŸ¤¬

and seriously annoying and boring
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gr8 post!! I can't stand Sandhiya!! bt Saahil is a sweetheart!! anything 4 him!! :p