WOTW2-Sweet revelation (26/11/12)

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello guys, I am here for the second Writer of the Week, so welcome to everyone here. Moreover, I am so sorry for being late but the writer's names chosen randomely didn't not meet the criterias so after checking through about 6 profiles, the 7th profil met with 'WOTW' criterias. Everone have a look at the criterias just below this paragraph and let other writers of Arjun forum as well 😃.

Here are few important criterias for Writer of the Week:
-You should be online in the previous 72 hours, to everyone but specially to the writers, whose FF has ended and had not started a new.
-
-You should leave a comment in  any topic of Arjun forum, at least the week that just ended. So that we can know you are active in Arjun forum.
-For the on going FF, the recent part should be updated in the last 1-2 weeks, at most.

If this criterias are not met, I will put back your name's sheet in the box, to be drawn next time.

Coming to Writer of the week:

Friends, first of all, let's thank SBP1971, for being on the hot seat of 'Writer of the week' and answering to all the questions 👏

Now coming to our next
writer of the week, for Arjun forum, Here is her FF's link:

She is a sweet revelation, as her name and IF ID suggests 😉
Someone guessed who is it?, well let's end the suspense, it none other than our very own writer Shrutisweety

Congratulations!!

Here we have a gift for you

Now coming to the main part: grilling, we have few questions for you:
Your name?
Birthday?
Age?
Hobbies?
Profession?

Which writer inspired you to write?
How did you end up posting your stories here?
Your first FF?
Your own favorite FF?
Your favorite FFs on the forum?

Your favorite writers on the forum?
What kind of FFs do you like to read? to write?
What characters of a FF you liked the most?
What characters of a FF you hated the most?
Your friends on IF?
How do you get ideas to write FFs?

Challenge: be waiting for the challenge on spot, an example
(https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3285708?pn=4).

To all the grillers 😉, what are your advice to her, so she can perfect her stories, if needed. Personally I think she doesn't need any but if you have any advice for her, this is your chance to tell her.😃

So guys, do enjoy the grilling and once again felicitations to , hope you enjoy. 😃

PS: please leave your rating and feedback on forum32, it means a lot, as Gorky sir, Arjun's director, will go through it when he gets time, the sign up is free so don't let go this opportunity.

How will you rate episode 30 (24/11/12): After 12 years
How will you rate episode 31: Series of muder in roadside motel

First Writer of the Week: SBP1971
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3285708

Layout inspired by WOTW by development team 😃
Luv u guys<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 11 years ago
Congratulation Shruti..very very well deserved 😃👍🏼
congrats shruti!!!
bhag mat questions k ans de!!
your name - shruti

Birthday - 5 th june

Age - sweet and cute 20

Hobbies - reading books,writting stories,listening to music,cit chatting with friends,expecially with my parva di hours together

Profession - studing b.com

Which writer inspired you to write - stephenie meyer-auphor of the twilight series and also joseph heller,mark twain

How did you end up posting your stories here - actually i will watch arjun daily, i know it is no a daily serial but i have recorded all the episodes in my t.v,so i wil watch daily and by this i got idea to post stories here

Your first FF - my first ff is
ariya-will u marry me

Your own favorite FF - my current ff will u marry me ,it is my first attmpt and it is completly suspance and romance story, and also tuj main hai mari jaan written on rishbala is also my favorite

Your favorite FFs on the forum - Their are so many written by my dear one's
Firstly my prava di's taming of shrew,m.v.kohli di's hum tum and unspoken love,funkylicious saans,tani's techies dairy,kismet connection by vidya anand,anything written by mohabbat girl,fire and water,pure cure's anjanna anjani and rest all are also my favorite FFs

Your favorite writer's on the forum - my prava di,mohabbat girl,funkylicious,mushrox,mahi,viday anand,tani,m.v.kohli and rest all who all write in this and make me smile

What kind of FFs do you like to read - i like to read specially suspance and in that only romance should be their with some emotions also

To write - i like to write specially suspance and my story is suspance and some time i like to write romance also

Wat characters of a FF you liked the most - in arjun i love all the characters and i love arjun more then all the characters, and in rishbala i love both of them

Wat characters of a FF you hated the most - i hate negative character

Your friends on IF - i consider everyone as my best friends in this forum ,but i have attached to few of them, expecially prava di who help me the most and also she is a part of my life

How do you get ideas to write FFs - when i will watching tv i get ideas and also i close my eyes and think that as if it is happing in real and than i wil write my stories.

Edited by shrutisweety - 11 years ago
i have never dreamed that i wil be
the second WOTW

and kashishk ,i loved the siggi which u
have posted for me

and frnds for wishing me

Thanks a lot
Congrats Shruti...🤗
well deserved...!!
Originally posted by shrutisweety

your name - shruti

Birthday - 5 th june

Age - sweet and cute 20

Hobbies - reading books,writting stories,listening to music,cit chatting with friends,expecially with my parva di hours together

Profession - studing b.com

Which writer inspired you to write - stephenie meyer-auphor of the twilight series and also joseph heller,mark twain

How did you end up posting your stories here - actually i will watch arjun daily, i know it is no a daily serial but i have recorded all the episodes in my t.v,so i wil watch daily and by this i got idea to post stories here

Your first FF - my first ff is
ariya-will u marry me

Your own favorite FF - my current ff will u marry me ,it is my first attmpt and it is completly suspance and romance story, and also tuj main hai mari jaan written on rishbala is also my favorite

Your favorite FFs on the forum - Their are so many written by my dear one's
Firstly my prava di's taming of shrew,m.v.kohli di's hum tum and unspoken love,funkylicious saans,tani's techies dairy,kismet connection by vidya anand,anything written by mohabbat girl,fire and water and rest all are also my favorite FFs

Your favorite writer's on the forum - my prava di,mohabbat girl,funkylicious,mushrox,mahi,viday anand,tani,m.v.kohli and rest all who all write in this and make me smile

What kind of FFs do you like to read - i like to read specially suspance and in that only romance should be their with some emotions also

To write - i like to write specially suspance and my story is suspance and some time i like to write romance also

Wat characters of a FF you liked the most - in arjun i love all the characters and i love arjun more then all the characters, and in rishbala i love both of them

Wat characters of a FF you hated the most - i hate negative character

Your friends on IF - i consider everyone as my best friends in this forum ,but i have attached to few of them, expecially prava di who help me the most and also she is a part of my life

How do you get ideas to write FFs - when i will watching tv i get ideas and also i close my eyes and think that as if it is happing in real and than i wil write my stories.

Loved all your answers...
omg...congratulations shruti...!!!!

ab aayega mazaa...!!!!
Originally posted by purecure

omg...congratulations shruti...!!!!

ab aayega mazaa...!!!!

thanks u,

kuyn neeli
mazaa kuyn aayega
Originally posted by shrutisweety

thanks u,

kuyn neeli
mazaa kuyn aayega
garma garam kursi par bethi hai isliye...!!!