Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

26th Nov WU-Abhay Warns Sidhi Not 2 Go Against Him

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣 sonu still r u wtchng d shw n gvng WU hats off 😛 eventhough i dnt prefer 2 read as um nt @ awl intersted 2 waste my tym 2 read d crapfest updates ...

i wonder hw u r tolerating/bearing dis cheap trck n psychoz ... aaarrrggghhh😆😆

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Big round of applaud for Sonia for taking one for the team👏👏👏

Just so many of us can easily skip the epi, you had to watch and do the WU. You deserve an honorary medal⭐️
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Sonia.I just wanted to see what crap they showed today,and I can't believe that KC made something like a guest appearance in the show??!! This psycho guy looks like the lead,and the show is like a villain led show!

I think we should let the whole thing be for about 2 weeks,and only then something will start moving.But i am scared that i will loose interest by then.  But for Samir,and Samir alone,I will drag myself to see it.

Thanks for the Update again.
awesumsonia thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovergirlalina

🤣 sonu still r u wtchng d shw n gvng WU hats off 😛 eventhough i dnt prefer 2 read as um nt @ awl intersted 2 waste my tym 2 read d crapfest updates ...

i wonder hw u r tolerating/bearing dis cheap trck n psychoz ... aaarrrggghhh😆😆

hehe thnk u alina
bt yaa im ready to bear any torture so as to get a glimpse of my hero
slowly ,..slowl im also loosing interest in the show...bt the court case is attracting me
awesumsonia thumbnail
Originally posted by: rpmenon

Thanks Sonia.I just wanted to see what crap they showed today,and I can't believe that KC made something like a guest appearance in the show??!! This psycho guy looks like the lead,and the show is like a villain led show!

I think we should let the whole thing be for about 2 weeks,and only then something will start moving.But i am scared that i will loose interest by then.  But for Samir,and Samir alone,I will drag myself to see it.

Thanks for the Update again.

yaa chechi..KC made a guest appearance today..n i feel sooo sorry for sammy...
yaa even i feel tehry might drag it for a week...bt we need to bear all this torture...so as to get a glimpse of our hero
awesumsonia thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Big round of applaud for Sonia for taking one for the team👏👏👏

Just so many of us can easily skip the epi, you had to watch and do the WU. You deserve an honorary medal⭐️

heehe thnk u sooo much fr the medal dido😆😆
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You are a gold medalist now Sonu 😃
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update sonu...
another crappy episode
as for sammy's guest appearance...come on yaar...he is been working round the clock he needs some rest too and now the court case is coming up...and he is the main person there...let him have some rest than roar like a lion in the court...i don't mind his guest appearance for 1-2 episode...he has his day off too...
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks for a very succinct WU..