Posted: 11 years ago

what the shaitaan did with him was too much. mike chupana was ok but throwing dirty water, kapde parna and throwing sauce on his face  was totally out of line i suppport him if i would be him then i would do exatly the same

well done๐Ÿ‘

Ayaan ya i knw and every body knws vishal was right but nobody will come here in your thread as      you knw why maximum gals here want to marry that ugly niketan lolz so thats why thy are against vishal
Kapde phadna was way too below the belt...

Originally posted by See-HotPicsHere

Yeah. But i want him out of show. Total boring Chora.

but now he created some entertainment didnt he๐Ÿ˜‰

Bigg boss has made Niketan, Urvashi, Mink and Sapna shaitan for a reason. Who can be a better shaitan than these one
Originally posted by ayaan786

what the shaitaan did with him was too much. mike chupana was ok but throwing dirty water, kapde parna and throwing sauce on his face  was totally out of line i suppport him if i would be him then i would do exatly the same

well done๐Ÿ‘

what ??? ๐Ÿคฃ
who tore Vishal's clothes and who threw sauce and dirty water???๐Ÿ˜† I wanna see this, plz post the clip...

Originally posted by saitan

what ??? ๐Ÿคฃ
who tore Vishal's clothes and who threw sauce and dirty water???๐Ÿ˜† I wanna see this, plz post the clip...

niketon threw that dirty water watch from 14.05 till end

http://www.nowupdate.info/dm.php?id=xve3qm

and sapna shred his clothes and rubbed sauce on his face watch precap from 3.20

http://www.nowupdate.info/dm.php?id=xve3yu

No wonder -- his own close friend SANA is even pissed off at his attitude in that task --/ @

VISHAL has a giant ego ---EVEN when sapna dropped garbage outside the house --he was not ready to PICK it up --

I don't understand what does he wants to show as a FARISHTA  ? --- 

Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

No wonder -- his own close friend SANA is even pissed off at his attitude in that task --/ @

VISHAL has a giant ego ---EVEN when sapna dropped garbage outside the house --he was not ready to PICK it up --

I don't understand what does he wants to show as a FARISHTA  ? --- 

it has nothing to do with ego you cant get physical with the contestant and if you do you obviosly get a reaction

what do you expect from the farishteys to clean the three days, say nothing, smile and tolerate every think what the shaitaan do to you

True it was out of line, but this guy vishal is truely good for nothing he does not show interest in any of the tasks till date, he is there as if he has come for a vacation. He is more boring than mink!!!