Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

vishal was totally right today - Page 2

0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ayaan786

it has nothing to do with ego you cant get physical with the contestant and if you do you obviosly get a reaction

what do you expect from the farishteys to clean the three days, say nothing, smile and tolerate every think what the shaitaan do to you

@ BOLD -- I clearly gave an example of SAPNA dropping garbage ---there is no question of getting physical there / @   VISHAL was upset right from the moment task started -- /

IT is an EGO ---- if he was saitan, he himself would be doing all DIRTY tricks / =

so what are SAITAN supposed to do ? - /   The FARISHTE are not even ready to clean up the MESS -- /  what example are they setting ? -

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

@ BOLD -- I clearly gave an example of SAPNA dropping garbage ---there is no question of getting physical there / @   VISHAL was upset right from the moment task started -- /

IT is an EGO ---- if he was saitan, he himself would be doing all DIRTY tricks / =

so what are SAITAN supposed to do ? - /   The FARISHTE are not even ready to clean up the MESS -- /  what example are they setting ? -

everyone has a right to be upset atleast he didnt say anything but thats not the point. the point is being physical which was totally uncalled

niketon threw that dirty water watch from 14.05 till end

http://www.nowupdate.info/dm.php?id=xve3qm

and sapna shred his clothes and rubbed sauce on his face watch precap from 3.20

http://www.nowupdate.info/dm.php?id=xve3yu

thanks for the links...

All of them are having a gala time...πŸ˜› , why are you complaining? πŸ˜•

I did not find the things too much, common the Shaitaans were just doing their job...πŸ˜‰

When Niketan threw the water on him, Vishal to retaliated and threw back on him. Sapna was trying to put some foam on Vishal's face but he resisted and put it on her face instead. She being the shaitan put a few drops of sauce (what was available handy) over his face but realized that this is not enough for a shaitan's revenge and tore his robe instead...πŸ˜†

On the contrary, Vishal was expected to be acting like a farishta by not getting irked and defo by not taking revenge. but he failed there..πŸ˜†

I am not blaming him (Vishal), I too might have behaved the same...But that does not mean that the shaitans did too much.

Edited by saitan - 11 years ago

everyone has a right to be upset atleast he didnt say anything but thats not the point. the point is being physical which was totally uncalled

Vishal went physical first by trying to resist Sapna...But none of them went physical to abuse the other...so no point discussing...πŸ˜ƒ
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I sorta agree - Niketan throwing water at him was uncalled for.. though I bet, if someone had thrown water at Niketan, he would've laughed it off.
& I'd like to see Vishal take the tasks in a good spirit.. he has a big ego - needs to lighten up a bit!
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

No wonder -- his own close friend SANA is even pissed off at his attitude in that task --/ @

VISHAL has a giant ego ---EVEN when sapna dropped garbage outside the house --he was not ready to PICK it up --

I don't understand what does he wants to show as a FARISHTA  ? --- 

very true
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
first give me definition of saitan and farishtey..then tell us what's wrong?
yaar saitan ka to kaam hi hai saitani karna😈
and 
farishtey ka kaam hai jo saitan ne kharab kiya usee sudharna
nahi ke uske sath jaise ko taisa karna..there is a main difference between demon and angle's and that's u know very wellπŸ˜› 
ayaan786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dipali13

first give me definition of saitan and farishtey..then tell us what's wrong?

yaar saitan ka to kaam hi hai saitani karna😈
and 
farishtey ka kaam hai jo saitan ne kharab kiya usee sudharna
nahi ke uske sath jaise ko taisa karna..there is a main difference between demon and angle's and that's u know very wellπŸ˜› 

par farishton ka yeh kaam nahi hai chup chap sab sehna unka kaam hai shaitaano ko sudharna

and  that was vishal doing in his own styleπŸ˜‰

ayaan786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saitan

thanks for the links...

All of them are having a gala time...πŸ˜› , why are you complaining? πŸ˜•

I did not find the things too much, common the Shaitaans were just doing their job...πŸ˜‰

When Niketan threw the water on him, Vishal to retaliated and threw back on him. Sapna was trying to put some foam on Vishal's face but he resisted and put it on her face instead. She being the shaitan put a few drops of sauce (what was available handy) over his face but realized that this is not enough for a shaitan's revenge and tore his robe instead...πŸ˜†

On the contrary, Vishal was expected to be acting like a farishta by not getting irked and defo by not taking revenge. but he failed there..πŸ˜†

I am not blaming him (Vishal), I too might have behaved the same...But that does not mean that the shaitans did too much.

if you see this clip again he was just defending himself the moment niketon threw that water and i guess thats allowed and sapna was provoking him the whole day and the sauce was the limit of his patience maybe it wasnt too much from the shaitaans but it was definatly too much to bear all that even if you play a farishta

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was a task!! And they have to perform well in the task!! Niketen did a good job to rule this task!! Vishal is an Angel and Angel dont have ego or aggression!! Vishal took it personally like Sapna took rajneeti task personally!!