Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

vishal was totally right today - Page 3

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

This content was originally posted by: sweetrahz

It was a task!! And they have to perform well in the task!! Niketen did a good job to rule this task!! Vishal is an Angel and Angel dont have ego or aggression!! Vishal took it personally like Sapna took rajneeti task personally!! 

imagine if urvashi would be an angel and if someone would throw dirty water on her do you think she will laugh about it and say nothing the answer is no she would defend herself and that is what vishal did 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ayaan786

imagine if urvashi would be an angel and if someone would throw dirty water on her do you think she will laugh about it and say nothing the answer is no she would defend herself and that is what vishal did 

I am sure she did not take it seriously!! Remember her Gulham Badshah task!! She behaved like totally Gulham!! Even I am sure if Niketen will be in Vishal place he will definitely laugh loudly!!
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sweetrahz

I am sure she did not take it seriously!! Remember her Gulham Badshah task!! She behaved like totally Gulham!! Even I am sure if Niketen will be in Vishal place he will definitely laugh loudly!!

i dont think so remember the major task when sapna attacked urvashi she didnt took it sportingly 

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

i dont think so remember the major task when sapna attacked urvashi she didnt took it sportingly 

It was a Major task where rules should be strictly followed by the contestant and in Shaitan Farisishta task BB himself allow them to break the rules!!
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lolz yeah it ws a bit out of line bt nikku ws successful in putting off vishal :P

and vish is useless... he ws upset right frm the strt of the task.🤢
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for accept that Sapna attacked👏
she was angry because Sapna called sidhuji.."u lost all respect..in my eyes ur cowed 😡"
after that urva get angry..and yes if she was angle she give her 100% too..like dellu also told we have to cleanangles  r calm not react the way Vishal did and u can't say it's his way..no u have to act something then u should act..there is not but...sorry..I know Sapna did lil more harsh but throw water ..I don't think so bad..no need to react like this..
john_sanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He was right about nikitan . But why being mad at sana ? Just becoz he has not the guts to stand infront of nikitan and say it. He was very rud with sana when she wanted to talk to him. And he was following ms popat(karishma) all the day. Sana was trying to tell him that its task dont take it so personal but mr. Ego was totally mad and didnt want to talk to her. I think sana was trying to help him and make him realiz that nikitan gang r after him to pisss him off but he didnt want to listen and now he is all alone becoz ms. Popat showed her true color by planing with her gang to keep him under control til nomination. Its sick and cheap of ms popat. But mr. Vishal ego walla cant see that, he can only see the fake sympathy and he is thinking that sana is wrong. I he goes out this week and see the live videos to know the real face of ms. Popat.

if you see this clip again he was just defending himself the moment niketon threw that water and i guess thats allowed and sapna was provoking him the whole day and the sauce was the limit of his patience maybe it wasnt too much from the shaitaans but it was definatly too much to bear all that even if you play a farishta

No I said it before I or most of us lesser mortals would have reacted the same way as he has, am not at all bashing him...Am just saying that the shaitans did what they were expected to be doing and they did not cross the line of decency...

I am 70% sure that Urva would have created a mini spat if Nik splashed water on her as a part of a task...and why only Urva,,,most members of this forum would also have behaved in a way similar to what Vishal did...but this does not make what shaitans did incorrect...
Edited by saitan - 11 years ago
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
iam agreeing with u...i hope big boss punish them after the task is done...