WU 26th November 2012 ( sweety's new plan)

cool127 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hellowww everyone, :) I am back with your Monday's written update: here is how it goes for today:😊 ( sorry everyone but my hindi is really bad, ignore any mistakes)

Sweety is drinking tea/coffee at papaji's house and watching TV she says there is some bad sight on my happiness too thts why everything is messed up. She says otherwise everything was fine. Naa to vo chudail aati na to mujhe cool banna padta.. Papaji enters and says what happens why are you talking to yourself.  Sweety brushes away the topic. now tell me what's the matter.. i alwyas use to tell you to join us for day but you refused at times. Now when lovely and dolly are not here you are getting bored.. why dont you go home? did you fight with lucky? sweety says why would we fight? and you are thinking too much.. she says what kind shirt are you wearing? its not even ironed.. let me go iron them. Papaji says everything is perfect. sweety again tries to brush it off saying i am drinking chai let me make it for you too.. papaji says you didnt call home to ask how they are sweety says they must be good.. they must have ate already too.. papaji says i went to see lucky but something is wrong.. what the problem? 

Jeet's office

pinky talks in bad voice jeet unable to recongnize says who is it? pinky says someone called from home it must be me.. jeet laughs... maid grabs the phone and complains that pinky is not drinkign the kadha..  jeet says make her drink kada and if she doesn get better i will take her to hospital. maid again talks a lot.. pinky asks what did jeet say and maid says tht he said to drink kadha.. both kids come back home.. they ask what happened to their voice. maid says bcs of music practice. rashi says throat excercise was to make voice better or worse. sunny says he didnt teach but runied my moms throatπŸ˜†πŸ˜† rashi says no.. she wont quit. kids make her drink kadha.. pinky sounds better.. 

sweety;s house

papaji says its good idea but it takes a while for ppl to get better. jst keep patience otherwise your game will go wrong. sweety says maybe today the game will end bcs since she was there the whole day everyone would have to do all work and they will realize. papaji wishes all the best..

sunny says lets teach a lesson to music teacher. jst then music teacher comes.. pinky covers sunny's mouth.. music teacher lectures abt you cant blame music for your bad voice. music is sadhna ( i think thts what he said). riaz is important. asks whether she did riaz? she says no bcs of bad voice. teacher says by now the throat would have opened if she practiced. they start practising.. kids go in. 

Sweety enters home and is shocked to see home mess... she questions ginny.. ginyn says these are left. sweety says what do you mean by they are left?  ginny says they didnt take this away.. sweety says who didnt take thigs away. she said ur friend messed my house and took thigns away? ginny says no others friendz mom let them do it so i called them over.. sweety still in shock .. she goes away to rocky's room. rocky says r u going somewhere? sweeyt says no jst came.. she says didnt u know? rocky says no.. sweety says how did u get food once you came home? rocky says i ordered and leftover is in kitchen.. they start their guitar practice again... sweety goes away angry and calls pinky.. 

sweety calls pinky at some place cant remeber the name.. btw since pinky couldnt talk she made rashi talk on phone... both pinky and sweety are walking.. sweety talking but pinky goes towards pani puri stalls.. sweety realizes after a while and drags her to a table and orders coffee. 
sweety says no one cares for me whether i am there or not they dont care.. pinky says chill adn take patience.. she says this patience will affect study and lucky's health. i dont know what to do. then she sees lucky eating pani puri she calls lucky but then pinky drags her behing rickshaw.. lucky doesnt see her though.. looks around.. her friends ask what happen? he says i heard sweety's voice. they say taht if you are doing something wrong thts when you hear their voice. they continue eating. both sister come out after lucky leaves..pinky says sit and relax.. pinky says chill  almost things are done.. sweety says i wanna punch all of them here lucky is eating pani puri its not good for his health. i am doing good for them not me.. pinky says they will realize soon.. she says what kind of mother is mandira? how can she be so chill... swety realizes somehting.. she says i gave them freedom like mandira but did not become mandira.. she thinks of idea.. and tells pinky pinky says perfect.. 

precap: at school they announce science students cant play football. mandira says why would i tell my kid to do either study or practical sweety says i want to say something. walks forward. :)

Thats the end of update.. :)
hope you like it :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks much for the update! Wonder what Sweety'd next game plan is!
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you for this colourful Update!

Episode was really interesting! πŸ˜ƒ

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u for the update 😊
cool127 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank  you everyone, 

I think sweety's think about challenging malika that her parvarish is better. 
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanx..
Looks like a fine ep... Lets see what next..πŸ˜›