T#5 - Congratulations GC at #3 & KS at #6 =D - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
You Low B Go and do something in ur Forum πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -MaanKiThush- - 11 years ago
captain i am active only till friday

me shifting to my  house but i give u hope that maybe like next wed thursday i will be back.and till this friday i give my best for sure

we are stalked captain
Edited by UltimateGcian - 11 years ago
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

captain i am active only till friday

me shifting to my  house but i give u hope that maybe like next wed thursday i will be back.and till this friday i give my best for sure

Okay Veena...No Prob But as soon i come back before Sunday please try to open atlease 15-20 posts just pics games or what ever and make use of it..i think we can make it πŸ‘πŸΌ
captain will give my best. me thinking of posts😳
Originally posted by shalini28

captain will give my best. me thinking of posts😳

Captain πŸ˜† Shali i think we can use that Poll Game Next week ..and some thing similar to that ? can u think something ? but dont tell here until we use it πŸ˜†

Hello  stalkers πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -MaanKiThush-

Okay Veena...No Prob But as soon i come back before Sunday please try to open atlease 15-20 posts just pics games or what ever and make use of it..i think we can make it πŸ‘πŸΌ

done captainπŸ‘
Halla Boll Veena..I PMed to u something..if u could pass it to all the gcians except the people i have tagged ? Lets Rock next week πŸ˜Ž

@Mitul,Pyar,Fats and all please add me to buddy list pelase πŸ˜†
hello stalkers..be original.don't copy.believe in urselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Added you Thush! We could have 2nd position next week, because IPK is ending. BB and EHMMBH are our only threats. 
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

hello stalkers..be original.don't copy.believe in urselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This shows how scared they are of our forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Safi u read what i wrote in the last page ? u want me to PM ? and Yes They going to be a Big threat but if we Pm Those Newbies to add into My FORUMs will Increase our Followers and If we Increase our Posts then we can move up im Sure... !! and Next week im sure we gonna have Zee awards so may be we will get articles tooo !!! We have to do it next week ..the first one to Hit #1 πŸ˜›