•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all I wish u all r fine and all is well!!!!!

Well people I just thought of a topic that we can discuus and the topic I have chosen is how and when do you know you are in love n I mean Love not like but basically how do u know u are in love with a person y

What feelings do we have toawards the person?
Do we the person in love change in terms of character and what about toawords that person we love?
I guess u start taking extra care for d oder person..u start liking spending tym wid dat person..and dat person is all u can think abt..:)
It's been near enuf a year since I'm in a relationship with my bf.

We were in the same collage n as everyone knows in college everyone is here n there n this guy since the early days of collage wud propose me n I wud say no but on our last year of college we were eventually best friends wud not be 1 min without one another n then on the last weeks of collage I wud be very upset to leave him.as he applied for uni in another city and he always said u know what Alisha I'm going to uni n I wud start crying as I cry really easily n one day he wasn't well I didn't attend collage n trust me I missed him so much my day was not going so my best friend Sara sed I know ur missing him n I actually was missing him badly n when I came home I was all sad n my sis sed did he say anything well she even had a crush on him lolz n I sed he didn't attend today n he's not replying to my sms, n my mum said baby ur in luv with him so that day I realised I luv him. I couldn't wait for tomorrow dressed up very early wore my dress my fav on curled my hair wore makeup etc n went college 15 mins early wen I'm one of the late arrivers then he came n I hugged him n told him my feelings n we were so happy got engaged but know he's in another city but we text and call every day n he comes back home after 3 months and he comes for 3 days and we all family are invited to there house n we have dinner together and next day he n me go on long drives eat out and watch movies and come home after 11 n he has to go for the train 8 in the morning n I really wait for him to come and when ur in love its such a beautiful feeling everyone has ups n downs but u love each other a lot and can't live without one another so u do get back.
I think you start spend more time together. It is best option.

Thanks
http://www.know2love.com

You keep looking for that person and want to see them all the time. If you don't see them, you feel restless.
You'd miss that person when he or she isn't there 
u wouldn't know u love them til its late
The heart is a funny thing
It grows fonder when apart