Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Feeling Of Love

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Hi all I wish u all r fine and all is well!!!!!

Well people I just thought of a topic that we can discuus and the topic I have chosen is how and when do you know you are in love n I mean Love not like but basically how do u know u are in love with a person y

What feelings do we have toawards the person?
Do we the person in love change in terms of character and what about toawords that person we love?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beautifuldreamsMagical_KaSh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feeling Of Love" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sam.

IF-Rockerz

.Sam.

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I guess u start taking extra care for d oder person..u start liking spending tym wid dat person..and dat person is all u can think abt..:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alisha_01

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
It's been near enuf a year since I'm in a relationship with my bf.

We were in the same collage n as everyone knows in college everyone is here n there n this guy since the early days of collage wud propose me n I wud say no but on our last year of college we were eventually best friends wud not be 1 min without one another n then on the last weeks of collage I wud be very upset to leave him.as he applied for uni in another city and he always said u know what Alisha I'm going to uni n I wud start crying as I cry really easily n one day he wasn't well I didn't attend collage n trust me I missed him so much my day was not going so my best friend Sara sed I know ur missing him n I actually was missing him badly n when I came home I was all sad n my sis sed did he say anything well she even had a crush on him lolz n I sed he didn't attend today n he's not replying to my sms, n my mum said baby ur in luv with him so that day I realised I luv him. I couldn't wait for tomorrow dressed up very early wore my dress my fav on curled my hair wore makeup etc n went college 15 mins early wen I'm one of the late arrivers then he came n I hugged him n told him my feelings n we were so happy got engaged but know he's in another city but we text and call every day n he comes back home after 3 months and he comes for 3 days and we all family are invited to there house n we have dinner together and next day he n me go on long drives eat out and watch movies and come home after 11 n he has to go for the train 8 in the morning n I really wait for him to come and when ur in love its such a beautiful feeling everyone has ups n downs but u love each other a lot and can't live without one another so u do get back.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beautifuldreams.Sam.

anniesmith018

anniesmith018

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
I think you start spend more time together. It is best option.

Thanks
http://www.know2love.com

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alisha_01

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
You keep looking for that person and want to see them all the time. If you don't see them, you feel restless.

Problem_Child

IF-Sizzlerz

Problem_Child

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
You'd miss that person when he or she isn't there 
u wouldn't know u love them til its late
The heart is a funny thing
It grows fonder when apart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top