Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: angelic.pari

is it me who has to post the next GOTW? when? πŸ€”

Yes Pari  u r the next one ...😊 tomorrow(15 May) is ur turn  ...n after that mine ..πŸ˜† Edited by Vasishtha - 10 years ago
angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vasishtha

Yes Pari  u r the next one ...😊 tomorrow(15 May) is ur turn  ...n after that mine ..πŸ˜†

thats so sweet of u. mujhe apni date ka yaad nahi n u remember all πŸ˜† dekh kar khushi hoti he k aisey log aaj bhi zinda hen πŸ˜†
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail

thats so sweet of u. mujhe apni date ka yaad nahi n u remember all πŸ˜† dekh kar khushi hoti he k aisey log aaj bhi zinda hen πŸ˜†

Haaye rabba inni tareef  ...☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ 
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guyss im confused i follow this show very loosely so...
Is anamika the business lady.. The chudail in human form? Or is this a whole new anamika? Like just same face and name but not the chudail? =|

And how did jeet become a business man? Does he work for ranos mom?

Really confusedEdited by LoveRosh - 10 years ago
angelic.pari thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveRosh

Guyss im confused i follow this show very loosely so...
Is anamika the business lady.. The chudail in human form? Or is this a whole new anamika? Like just same face and name but not the chudail? =|

And how did jeet become a business man? Does he work for ranos mom?

Really confused

anamika's skeleton was found by rano in a pond and she stabbed chaaku in that skeleton so she's possibly a human now
in all this scenario rano died
jeet has turned a serious person after death of his love
he works in his father's company and has quit boxing

😊
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail

anamika's skeleton was found by rano in a pond and she stabbed chaaku in that skeleton so she's possibly a human now
in all this scenario rano died
jeet has turned a serious person after death of his love
he works in his father's company and has quit boxing

😊

Thanks 4 the help Pari ...bas hum dono hi toh hain yahaan ke helpers ...πŸ˜† Simmy ko bolna parega humari Salary ka cheque ready kar de ...🀣 
angelic.pari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vasishtha

Thanks 4 the help Pari ...bas hum dono hi toh hain yahaan ke helpers ...πŸ˜† Simmy ko bolna parega humari Salary ka cheque ready kar de ...🀣 

its the first time i helped but i dont mind getting paid 🀣
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for the response!
dyann28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi

i watch anamika regularly and am a great fan of jeet !!  the romance between jeet and rano is just awesome !!!! dont spoil it by ending Rano's track please...

and even if u have to... then jeet and family should know why n how she died... 

also... cud yu pls clarify... if jeet forgets all his meetings with anamika, then in the section when he is confused about whom he loves..anamika  or rano... and bebe explains to him about love and friendship... then he goes to anamika and tells her that they should part ways...that means he does remember about his interaction with anamika right  ?  

also when he finally escapes from anamika and meets his family, at that time no one asks him where he came from ?  at that time he knew what was happening right ?

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dyann28

hi

i watch anamika regularly and am a great fan of jeet !!  the romance between jeet and rano is just awesome !!!! dont spoil it by ending Rano's track please...

and even if u have to... then jeet and family should know why n how she died... 

also... cud yu pls clarify... if jeet forgets all his meetings with anamika, then in the section when he is confused about whom he loves..anamika  or rano... and bebe explains to him about love and friendship... then he goes to anamika and tells her that they should part ways...that means he does remember about his interaction with anamika right  ?  

also when he finally escapes from anamika and meets his family, at that time no one asks him where he came from ?  at that time he knew what was happening right ?

Hi there,
according to the sources, Rano track has ended and I think Jeet blames himself for Rano's death which was shown in the episodes before the revamp. 

As far as I know, Jeet does not remember his meetings with Anamika in the revamp track. I am not very sure about what section you are talking about but I think your queries lies before the revamp track. Jeet was under spell so I doubt if he remember anything clearly. The family knew Jeet was under the spell of bad spirit so just to avoid the circumstances the family has not asked him about his whereabouts me thinks. Additionally, as far as I know, none of his family members has seen Anamika too. 

Hope I've answered your queries.