Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyann28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Simmy_

Hi there,
according to the sources, Rano track has ended and I think Jeet blames himself for Rano's death which was shown in the episodes before the revamp. 

As far as I know, Jeet does not remember his meetings with Anamika in the revamp track. I am not very sure about what section you are talking about but I think your queries lies before the revamp track. Jeet was under spell so I doubt if he remember anything clearly. The family knew Jeet was under the spell of bad spirit so just to avoid the circumstances the family has not asked him about his whereabouts me thinks. Additionally, as far as I know, none of his family members has seen Anamika too. 

Hope I've answered your queries. 

hey there
thanks for the reply.
yes i know Ranos track is ending and jeet blames himself for her death, but thats what he thinks right ? the real reason is that rano died trying to save jeet from the spirit.  will anyone ever know about it ?  i'm hoping that it will be made clear as the show progresses.. you know.. or it becomes kind of abrupt that ranos given up her life for saving jeet and no one even knows about it...thats what im trying to say (maybe you'll reveal it later... thats to wait and watch for ??? guess so)

regards my query that  lies before the revamp track...yes agreed that jeet is under a spell so doesnt remember his meetings with anamika... but im talking about the time when jeet is faced with the choice of marrying Rano.  when hes in his room and thinking about his moments spent with rano and anamika... at that time hes not under the spell... and hes thinking about rano and anamika at the same time...so that time hes in his senses (not under the spell) and still aware about anamika...that cant happen na...
also when he goes to meet anamika and tell her that he will not meet her again... he is not under the spell right ? coz he tells bebe, kisi se milna hai (i.e anamika to tell her that they wont meet again)

in one episode when rano asks jeet where he was he tries to tell rano that he had met anamika but rano doesnt give him a chance to talk and just assumes he would have been wooing some girl or something.. in this instance too, jeet is aware of anamika while being in his senses...

anyhow, doesnt matter now i guess... 

regards the episode where jeet unites with his family after escaping from anamika, agreed the family doesnt question him since they knew about the spirit but have not seen anamika... but then probably jeet should have fainted or something before meeting his family because as soon as he met them im sure hed want to tell him how he was trapped and how he escaped... 

however i love the way the characters of jeet and rano have been etched and love their awesome chemistry (will miss that :( but  im looking forward to see what happens next on the show as well

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Please add the new girl's name!!!😛
nimitha12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is the repeat telecast time of anamika? Is it airs at evenings?
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimitha12

What is the repeat telecast time of anamika? Is it airs at evenings?

the repeat telecast airs at noon 12.00 pm in indian time.
nimitha12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNIASTUART

the repeat telecast airs at noon 12.00 pm in indian time.

arti12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A quick question. i missed some episodes. 
So i have this question:
if anamika is chandralekha then who is that lady and how are there two ladies when queen only killed and cursed one?
Sugar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I missed out on quite a few episodes. Has Rano quit the show? Why are people rooting for Jeet and Anamika now? Wasn't Anamika the antagonist and weren't Rano and Jeet meant to end up together? If anyone could answer, it would be great. Thanks.
Sugar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I missed out on quite a few episodes. Has Rano quit the show? Why are people rooting for Jeet and Anamika now? Wasn't Anamika the antagonist and weren't Rano and Jeet meant to end up together? If anyone could answer, it would be great. Thanks.
MyLoveSuVa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am sooo confused on whats going on...whos this chanderlekha and the old lady??
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sugar_21

Rano is dead now in the show. With regards to Jeet and Anamika its their preference. Yup I think Anamika is still shown in negative shades for her characters. As for Jeet and Rano since Rano died CVs have revamped the show and ntroduced new character Chavi Gupta. Hope I have answered your query.😳