*Anamika Helpdesk* - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
why did annie gill left anamika serial?
Originally posted by bilalkhan2013

why did annie gill left anamika serial?

The character Rano played by Annie Gill has died in the show. So Annie has left the show.
Originally posted by Voldermoth

sorry i don't think you have been effective or have been regular.

Since you feel that I have been ineffective and irregular, please feel free to contact the CM, GMs or admin Vijay should you choose. I assure you that they will be more than happy to assist you with your concerns and take appropriate actions too. 
Ok, I have missed a LOT of episodes and have some questions... 

1. How did Rano die? 
2. I know she became a spirit, but then where did she disappear suddenly? Wsn't she supposed to be around Chavi? 
3. Has Jeet forgotten who Anamika really is? If I'm nt wrong, he ran from her mansion once after knowing she killed her last husbands, and knew she was a witch. How did he suddenly fall for her?

I'll be really grateful if someone can answer these questions. 
Originally posted by gurl-enchanted

Ok, I have missed a LOT of episodes and have some questions...

1. How did Rano die?
2. I know she became a spirit, but then where did she disappear suddenly? Wsn't she supposed to be around Chavi?
3. Has Jeet forgotten who Anamika really is? If I'm nt wrong, he ran from her mansion once after knowing she killed her last husbands, and knew she was a witch. How did he suddenly fall for her?

I'll be really grateful if someone can answer these questions.
rano died coz she went under water to find ana's skelton. When rano finished ana she could nt breathe. So she died.
Rano didn't get mukti coz jeet was unhappy as it's her last wish. When rano realized dat chavi is perfect fr jeet and saluja family. As her last wish was fulfilled,she got mukti.
And jeet doesn't remember anything abt his nd ana's past meetings. Ana had erased jeet's memory.
Thank you 😊😊
Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

rano died coz she went under water to find ana's skelton. When rano finished ana she could nt breathe. So she died.
Rano didn't get mukti coz jeet was unhappy as it's her last wish. When rano realized dat chavi is perfect fr jeet and saluja family. As her last wish was fulfilled,she got mukti.
And jeet doesn't remember anything abt his nd ana's past meetings. Ana had erased jeet's memory.
i haven't watched the show after rano died ... now since i have heard the show is ending i  watched today's episode ...  somebody gimme a gist of the story pl.. i know jeet loved ana n married chavvi but tell me y he did it ... and what is happenning in the show right now ...pl

also tell me y ana is avoiding chavvi's brother?
Originally posted by --jas--

i haven't watched the show after rano died ... now since i have heard the show is ending i watched today's episode ... somebody gimme a gist of the story pl.. i know jeet loved ana n married chavvi but tell me y he did it ... and what is happenning in the show right now ...pl

also tell me y ana is avoiding chavvi's brother?
1.jeet did it coz he thought dat ana had never loved him and left him forever.
2. In dis serial,ana has come to stay at saluja hse so dat she can stay close to jeet.
3. Ana is avoiding chavi's brother coz abhay had seen jeeka together in da police station where ana claimed herself to be jeet's wife. And when he found dat ana nd jeet r in extra marital affairs,he warned jeet nt to meet ana. As abhay had seen ana so if he sees ana in saluja hse,he'll tell everyone abt ana nd jeet's illegal relationship.