Anamika

Episode 1 - 11/26 A Spooky yet Lighthearted Intro!

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Everyone!

So usually, I'm not one that's much for supernatural-y shows but this one caught my attention and I decided to give it a go.

And I must say - I really loved how they retained the spooky factor throughout the episode, with the camera angles, the haunted music, that lady crying in the beginning when Jeet was stranded in the middle of the road.

But then the comedy with Bebe was hilarious ๐Ÿ˜† And her friendbook ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I thought of my own grandparents attempting to use FB and it totally reminded me of this! Her telling her family to become more worldly and use the computer more often, and teasing them to like her posts and everything๐Ÿคฃ Bebe dieting ๐Ÿ˜†  I adore her. She's my favorite character already! :D

And most importantly - the relationship between the two families. I love how Papaji/Uncleji was so concerned for Rano, and got mad at Jeet for not picking Rano up - although I did feel bad for him.

And then we have the entrance of some spooky creature, well someone wrapped up in a blanket, at the railway station - I was biting my fingernails as I watched Rano freaking out over there. I think I was praying with her as well ๐Ÿ˜†

And it ends up being Jeeet! AHHH! I didn't scream but phew. I was spooked. I love love lvoe that introduction between the two friends! It was too cute for words! Espcially her chasing him around and him promising her he won't do it again ๐Ÿ˜† Reminds me of me and my best friends :D 

And then that bracelet. Uh-oh. It was left in the forest when Jeet went hunting for that spooky voice.

But her yelling at him, calling him careless, kaam chor, etc, oh mygod. I love this friendship. I lovelovelove it.

And the relationship between the two brothers - with Jeet's older brother (I think his name was Balraj?) not believing him when he tells the truth ๐Ÿ˜† And poor Jeet</3 It always stinks to be the younger one. I do that to my sister as well ๐Ÿ˜†

Rano's relationship with everyone in Jeet's family! Too cute for words. And Rano getting Jeet into more trouble accidentally ๐Ÿ˜† And everyone teasing Jeet about his relationship with his dad ๐Ÿ˜† 

THE DOG! CHIKU! :D Too cute! And LOL he doesn't listen to Jeet. But needless to say, the camera angles got me panicking again as Jeet was searching for the bracelet in his car keys - they're doing a great job with the sound effects, and making it all uber spooky. The gate being left open and the something being on fire. =/ Poor watchman had to get yelled at for something that wasn't his fault =/

And at the end of the episode - we see the bracelet again - this time magically appearing in the car once again, with a spooky woman's face juxtaposed next to it.

Precap: Hm, now that Jeet sees the bracelet on the car, let's see what he thinks. I wonder though, if the bracelet will have any connection with the fact that Rano is the one that's spooked by Anamika?

Overall - I like it! I'm surprised but I'm definitely going to continue watching this show. I think they did a great job with this episode, managing to keep the spook factor but also introducing the lightheartedness of the families and all the members. It was a good pace too - kept me interested. Curious to see where they're going to go with this story!

So what did you all think of the episode?

Cheers!
Naina

Edited by ..Naina.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I absolutely loved the episode. The opening was soo good with Jeet in the middle of the Jungle with his broken car.. The place itself looked so isolated and gives you the feeling that there might be something๐Ÿ˜‰..

With the families I appreciated their bonding. LOL Dadi sure was funny, loved it when she said her elder grandson to give her the cell and she would like her own picture๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. The relationship between Jeet and Rano was too adorable. They were so comfy with each other.. Awww love them.. 

Overall the first episode was really good. I just loved it and the fact that I go simply crazy on horror and supernatural movies might be a pull factor as well. I am picky on shows but this show has grabbed my attention from the promos and would defo watch it..๐Ÿ˜Š

Lastly the dog CHIKU, bless him he looked so sweet.. โค๏ธ And I am already waiting for the real chudail to show up properly..๐Ÿ˜‰

Simmy
..Naina.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Simmy_

I absolutely loved the episode. The opening was soo good with Jeet in the middle of the Jungle with his broken car.. The place itself looked so isolated and gives you the feeling that there might be something๐Ÿ˜‰..

Seriously. Just because he was dressed in shorts and looked so relaxed...but then you randomly hear the woman crying! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Let's see if we have another jungle episode soon *biting my nails from nervousness* ๐Ÿ˜†

With the families I appreciated their bonding. LOL Dadi sure was funny, loved it when she said her elder grandson to give her the cell and she would like her own picture๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. The relationship between Jeet and Rano was too adorable. They were so comfy with each other.. Awww love them..

Dadi was easily the best character today. ๐Ÿ˜† I think the older brother and his wife will be an entertaining couple as well in the future. Wonder what their story will be though in the context of things๐Ÿ˜•

Overall the first episode was really good. I just loved it and the fact that I go simply crazy on horror and supernatural movies might be a pull factor as well. I am picky on shows but this show has grabbed my attention from the promos and would defo watch it..๐Ÿ˜Š

See, I really don't do horror tv shows - more so the movies, just because they'll be done in an hour and a half to two hours ๐Ÿ˜† But I liked this one more than I ever though I would so I'm definitely hoping it stays good and doesn't like lose track and whatnot quickly๐Ÿ˜†

Lastly the dog CHIKU, bless him he looked so sweet.. โค๏ธ And I am already waiting for the real chudail to show up properly..๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Simmy

Thanks for responding! :) Loved reading your take!
Edited by ..Naina.. - 11 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
First of all thank   u   for ur 1rst update of this Anamika soap..
I always love ghost story (but not too scary though) and for this reason i was waiting for to  start  this soap..as u know nowadays all soaps start different way but end up with same o same o saas bahu kind of boring staffs ..i hope this story will be little different than others..thus attracts me..and  the 1rst episode i have liked it..good job cvs๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i wonder whoever anamika is ..she had loved our cute jeet some time ..coz she didnot harm jeet in the jungle ...saare dushmani hogi Rano ke saath ..๐Ÿ˜’
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Great Post Naina 

It was a nice introduction episode..the last part was scary LOL.. I like both main characters and their friendship ๐Ÿ˜ณ Bebe was cute and hilarious๐Ÿ˜† i am loving her. Looking fwd for the tomorrow episode..
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i liked yesterdays episode. Like watching scary & spooky things๐Ÿ˜† I liked Bebo...seems a tech savvy old lady! 

Oh and i loved that little dog in his smart bow tie outfit๐Ÿ˜† looked real cute!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by iolahardy - 11 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i like the whole dramatization and as it is run by a PH that is expert in making horror show we can expect some more like this future ๐Ÿ˜›
..Naina.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kinara17

First of all thank   u   for ur 1rst update of this Anamika soap..
I always love ghost story (but not too scary though) and for this reason i was waiting for to  start  this soap..as u know nowadays all soaps start different way but end up with same o same o saas bahu kind of boring staffs ..i hope this story will be little different than others..thus attracts me..and  the 1rst episode i have liked it..good job cvs๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i wonder whoever anamika is ..she had loved our cute jeet some time ..coz she didnot harm jeet in the jungle ...saare dushmani hogi Rano ke saath ..๐Ÿ˜’

Haha I'm not the written updater - this wasn't even half of the epi ๐Ÿ˜† It was just my take on what I thought of the show so far :D But thank you for commenting!

I'm crossing my fingers for this show too. It seems to have gotten off to a good start, but we're only on the first episode, so we'll see where it goes in the future :)

And is that what's happening? She loved Jeet so she's coming back to hurt Rano because Rano will be marrying him? Aww =/
..Naina.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Natasha...

Great Post Naina 

It was a nice introduction episode..the last part was scary LOL.. I like both main characters and their friendship ๐Ÿ˜ณ Bebe was cute and hilarious๐Ÿ˜† i am loving her. Looking fwd for the tomorrow episode..

Thank you!

Haha some of the parts were so spooky. I guess, because it was the first episode, every creak had me at the edge of my seat, even though I should know better ๐Ÿ˜† Bebe was the best! I'm hoping we see lots more of her throughout the show!๐Ÿ˜†
..Naina.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iolahardy

i liked yesterdays episode. Like watching scary & spooky things๐Ÿ˜† I liked Bebo...seems a tech savvy old lady! 

Oh and i loved that little dog in his smart bow tie outfit๐Ÿ˜† looked real cute!๐Ÿ˜ณ

I wonder who dressed up the dog ๐Ÿคฃ No one in the family seems like they would do that. Pratap is so serious and we barely saw anything of Jeet's mom...maybe Bebe is responsible for Chiku's avatar? That would be too good ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†