ZingMag Order Issues

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
First, I would like to apologize if there is a topic somewhere out in the forums that addresses these issues. 

I tried looking on the ZingMag website to see if there was a FAQs and couldn't find one.

I tried looking at the Rules & Announcements and the Suggestions/Comments sections of India-Forum. 

I have also looked through this forum as well and I cannot seem to find a FAQ about ordering issues.

Maybe I am just blind 😕

Questions:
1. Who would I need to speak to about my November order?  I made a purchase through PayPal and I received a response that the purchase was made.  I see a debit on my credit card however, I have not received the E Subscription.  I gave a yahoo email address and I have checked my spam box and I have setup up filters to ensure I receive something from ZingMag or India Forums but so far I have not received anything. 

2. What is the time limit on the magazine?  I know that issues are usually released the 21st of each month.  If you make a purchase the day prior does that mean you will not receive the November issue and instead the next issue you will receive is the December issue?

3. If it is my email that is causing the problem is there a way to submit a different email to have the magazine delivered to?

My apologizes again if I have posted this in the wrong forum.  Would someone please kindly direct me to where I should submit these questions to?  I submitted an email to [email protected] but I'm not sure if that was the correct email to submit that to.

Thanks

-EDIT-

My issue has since been resolved after emailing [email protected] 😃

Got my subscription.

Edited by iheartChai - 11 years ago