Brief Written Update 26th Nov 2012

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

• Mamaji hand the diet chart to Gopal and tell him that from now he should serve the food that is mentioned in diet chart to ram 
  • Priya in room reading diary which she has written to capture all moments of peehu. when she call her mama,her first day of school.
  • Priya then start writting about the current day
  • Peehu enters room and ask what is custody as Nanu and natz bua were talking about peehu's custody  Priya gets tense and ignores the questions by asking Pihu to get onto bed as it was her bedtime now.
  • In kapoor Mansion Dadi, KK, Rishab, Mamaji and Ram are at the breakfast table. Dadi is happy that whole family is together and is happy for aloo puri ðŸ˜† she offer to Ram but he denies 
  • In priya flat priya is making peehu geting ready for school and she call ram to check if he is in the way to pick peehu. Ram picks the phone and say he will not come today as he in some meeting. Priya say what?? what meeting at this time.. Ram gets irritate and say why she is investing so much and why he will tell her about his meeting is she is boss,dadi,mother or wife.. As soon as he say wife he stop Priya then tells him that he need not worry, she will drop Pihu to school today.
  • Priya gets a small Piggy back for Pihu and gives it to her.
  • Ram in restaurant can't control himself seeing food  but shaina stops him.
  • Ram and Rajat in office doing meeting for final a deal of building a shopping mall.. Ram disagree in some point. Rajat gets upset and say to Ram that why he is changing in last minutes when both agreed to all these details earlier'
Episode Ends

Precap. Ram call vikram and ask for neha and then tell him that he saw priya in city hospital and he is going there and ask also ask him to come

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks a lot for the update!
Thnx Nats. So what new cming!
thanks for the update

wonder why priya is in hospital

and also wonder if it has to do with peehu  sickness in dubai

looks like interesting track here
Thanks 4 the update. The precap has left me in confusion.
may b kasamse track repeating...where ganga needed bone marrow transplant and both jai walia and bani got together even after divorse..same old story..wish something new...
well i guess it is only for sudhir or maybe she is taking daijan to hosp coz pihu will be in hosp and if  it was pihu i feel she would have called him
while i liked the whole diary thing i felt very strange tat when she held her kid for the first time she ddnt feel any need of having  hubby she dnt want to share the joy with ram rather she just mentioned sab?? it was pretty lame of the cvs to include ram so late just in the school day??
she remembers her mum harqwaqt but not ram?😡😡

when she says wonder how will i live without her, i wnated her one moment that i can imagine the pain i caused ot ram too but noo cvs are hell bent on makng ram an arrogrant fool and priya the real parent mahan and great🤢
Originally posted by PKBAAA

Thanks 4 the update. The precap has left me in confusion.

Same here..I wonder what the precap is...hope they stop the custody case