Posted: 11 years ago
no matter how much i say i don like 4lions bt i really feel bad for them cz out of their 5 on air show 2 shows going off air on this week.this two show is going at the same way. after all i'm thankful for them for offering us HHL and SIRA.

hope 4lions change their strategy for shows and get all success out of all negativity
iss pyar ko ending on this week itself???😳

i want them to end suvreen guggal too, as usual they messed wid the story.

ya iss pyar ko also ending this week..sad part is that it is ending unexpectedly..

4lions most famous 2 shows are ending this week itself..really feel sad for them..

yes proton feeling bad for them...
i never had expected ipk though...it was such an abrupt ending...
they say arjun also may go off air...or something...i'm not sure about it though
Originally posted by -Asmi-

iss pyar ko ending on this week itself???😳

i want them to end suvreen guggal too, as usual they messed wid the story.

ya initially they give an awesome start but later...i guess they fall short of ideas to continue...i love geet throughout..butt ending was abrupt and so messed that part...
@asmi...ya suvreen guggal was fun in the beginning...but later after the fashion design part or something i lost interest...
all their 3 shows ended not beacuse they wanted to...but they were asked to..

geet coz of channel revamp
hhl coz of low trps and channel asked to
ipk also channel asked though i dont know what exactly the reason was...but got to know that channel said in the last minute...
Originally posted by nimmi-hhl

all their 3 shows ended not beacuse they wanted to...but they were asked to..

geet coz of channel revamp
hhl coz of low trps and channel asked to
ipk also channel asked though i dont know what exactly the reason was...but got to know that channel said in the last minute...
ipk ended becoz barun had left the show n so many fans demanded to retain barun r end the show with sanaya n barun only as they cant see anyone in barun place..
4lions raghav bye now bye 4lions good its