WU:26/11-Face to face of Singh's n Sarkar's

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Hello my dear Lovely KHTVians 😃

Well I'm back but not fully yet 😳 Will be fully available from next Monday 😊

All is well at my end need to undergo lil treatment n a injection away to get rid of the problem

First of all I would like to thank u all for ur kind cooperation and support u had given me all these days. I know it will be the same here after too 😳 🤗

All thanks to Jyoti for her support n encouragment and believing in me for promoting to this level. 🤗

Coming to Monday's WU

I felt it is light hearted n nice taken episode with out any gissa pitta reactions from all. Yes Anu's instigating kids was out of place. 🤢 Good Mouli opted out of this show. 👏

Episode begins with Tarun receiving his mom, none other than Mrs. Sarkar. He praises her for what all she has done to him. She adopted him from orphanage n what ever he is now its coz of her. Mrs. Sarkar says Anu is totally diff. n she didn't even care her n did her manmaani. Tarun then praises Singh's n Tani very much.

Anu instigating kids, they attack Pradeep with all blah blah questions calling him murderer, parents of kids too asking them to leave the society building. Pradeep later gets irritated as his kids too asks if they won the case. Mona goes to console him. He was abt to drink but Mona ask not to do so. A few talks btw them which doesn't matter now. 😆 He praises Mona as she is pillar of support n all other stuff. Mona says he is kids super man and all. Too emotional to take anymore 😛🤔

Tani gets ready n Suhasi n Alok says they are worried for her too n some emotional dialogues. In the restuarant, all were waiting for Tarun n his mom n Tarun enters. He then shows his mom who enters grandly n both Singh's n Mrs. Sarkar's facial expressions changes. 😆😛

Mona ask her to sit n she does n ask Mona how come they both (M &P) are together? Mona explains everything. Mrs. Sarkar says she doesn't know any Mr. Shaurya. All were shocked. Pradeep tries to find but Mrs. Sarkar says it can't be possible at all. All were in deep shock. 😲

Precap: Mrs. Sarkar confronts Anu who says Shaurya was her hubby.

Well i loved the second half a lot n i guess some one else too mentioned the same 😳. They had taken it very well n too much emotions or reactions from the actors during their face to face. 👏 Hope they had maintained the same throughout, the show can't reach the stage where we expect it to end.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks swetha
and congo for promotion

well now u got jhadoo pochha as well as glue
wish u cud swipe off the scenario in khtv also

the only part worth watching was the end where mrs sarkar reveals abt shaurya as she doesnt know and precap anushka revealing him to be her husband

so waiting for anushka secret out and then leap
dnt know why leap they shud close the whole chapter and why make a new story in leap
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u Meena 😳

Hahaha if i can wipe off all things then i would have done all this track of KHTV which boiled our blood 🤣

they are still on talks reg. the leap which can be 9yrs means show will continue n 15yrs both leads quit the show thus ending this show 🤔🤣

lets see What does EK n her the gr8 writers does here after. 🤔
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fingers crossed that the leap will be a 15-year one...in which case Mona will leave the show. PS, though, might stick on. He is an Ekta loyalist.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
well swetha blyti knows the term jhadoo pochha gang was coined by me in early days.. had so much fun way bck then when had to call the mods to do clean ups

bt yea seriously the story has to be done jhadoo pochha by cvs and if mona quits balle balle i wud say

no point in dragging the story and showing lives of kids
doesnt make sense  if the leads r reunited the story ends
kya hua tera vaada  means vaada nibha hi diya aur kyaa
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Swetha for the update.

Glad to have you back and take care!  Hope you are back in full form soon!!!