~*PSH WU 26th Nov Aditya Arrested*~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

😊Thanks Aarathi for an awesome update. 🤣😆WOW!!!Today's episode is a joke. The CVs are definitely copycats, the proposal that Vickram's made to Adi was from the Hollywood Movie "Indecent Proposal". starring Robert Redford, Demi Moore, and Woody Harrelson.
The CVs don't know anything about originality or consistency of
a character.
Vickram's character getting uglier/devilish/evil by the day.
When will they stop butchering Vickram's character❓
Look like the CVs will to any extreme just to make Vickram's fans
converts to Adini Fans.

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
 sandy ! we will not convert in adni fan ever atleast  me never... 
🤣🤣🤣  They will try and try... but it won't happen...They might succeed in making me feel sorry for Sugni a bit, but I will nevr forgive these two for what they did to TVS...
  OHHH So sad that these CV's  refuse to use their brains and come up with something original! Everything  seems to be a copy  of other serials, books or movies lol
This situation has also been done in a Rani Mukerjee film (I can't recall the name).

Some guy (call him A) sets up Rani's husband and his condition is that Rani spends one night with him and in return he will make sure her husband is set free. Rani's husband tells her to do whatever it take to get him free. So she spends a night with the guy (A) in his house. Nothing happens as the guy (A) only wanted revenge on Rani's husband.

However, once her husand is free and home, he throws her out for being unfaithful and does not believe her when she says nothing happended and that she did what he asked her to do ie. do whatever it takes to set him free.

So this is not an original concept for the indian audiance.

BTW - I get that the loan guy had Adi arrested but will the guy whose business Adi bought into not come after him? The business plan was that Adi would inject cash, run the business  and the owner would sit back and enjoy the profits. Since the business has gone up in smoke no profits for the businessman so surely he will expect Adi to compensate him - is that another gap we will never see?

Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
Thank you. Vinnie I won't feel sorry for Sugni because she was asked on few occasions by Aditya to leave the mansion but she refused.
that movie name is mehendi i think
i was even wondering they copied this track frm both these movies