Anamika

Article - Should u be scared of this show?

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Anaamika: Should you be scared of the new witch on Sony Entertainment Television?

Anaamika: Should you be scared of the new witch on Sony Entertainment Television?

The brand new television show that goes on air tonight is the story of a couple and a wicked 'other' woman

Joining the spooky race on the small screen will be Sony Entertainment Television's Anaamika.Yup, the show is all set to go on air tonight at 8 pm. It revolves around the story of Jeet (Mudit Nayyar) and Rano (Annie Gill) who are childhood friends. After days filled with sweet nothings, they finally are all set to get married. But the happily-ever-after doesn't come easily to this blissfully-in-love couple thanks to the charming witch aka chudail called Anaamika (Simran Kaur).

If our feathered friends are to be believed, the wicked one loses her heart to Jeet. And so she tries to knock his fianc Rano off, sometimes by setting a bouquet on fire and at other times by peeping out from the mirror. Anaamika keeps her one eye covered with long tresses, maybe in an attempt to look mysterious and witch-like. Alas, till now all we've felt is the need to present the chudail with a hair-band.

But we'll watch this new, hopefully spooky show to find out if the witch here is actually scary or not. Till then, you tell us readers: Can Anaamika frighten the hell out of us
?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Alas, till now all we've felt is the need to present the chudail with a hair-band.

^^^ ðŸ˜†

The first episode looked promising. I wont make any judgement on this show so soon. Will wait for a week or two...lets see how they handle this whole thing. 
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
i lik horror shw dats y i m here *lol*
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I liked the whole dramtization...it felt like a fear show and most importantly the big phamily doesn't seems annoying so m fine wid them as well 😆 Love chudail 😛
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
i'm really looking forward for this show..hope it wont dissapoint
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
is chudail hiding scary face like they show in raaz.. of bhoot.. .one side jalahuva... so its rocking too... may be she is hiding that.. so no need to hairband.. rehede do aise bechari ko... ðŸ¤£.. but i love chudail... ðŸ˜ˆ
-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Big fan of chudails ðŸ¤£ and i dont think it will be totally horror as in like a horror movie but it will be scary in terms of witchcrafting and etc etc ðŸ˜†
zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey everybody! This is my first post...

Watching tons of supernatural, ghost, etc movies, my fear factor rate is a mid low. But in one of the scenes where it is  dark and foggy and on the horizon Anamika walking in front of Jeet's jeep gave me goose pimples. Looking so forward to more Anamika scenes.

p.s. since the show is on prime time slot, I wonder if there will be many scary scenes