Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheema_rajoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Euphoria.

You're not being biased Sheema, it's the truth. ðŸ˜› Kratika is my favourite actress and the only actress she's comparable to is Sakshi Tanwar, who has been in this industry for a much longer time than Kratika. Same goes for Gurmeet, I keep comparing his contemporaries with him and obviously, they don't stand a chance! ðŸ˜†

The TRPs are gonna be out, hard to believe that 3 of the top 4 shows are all from Colors. I don't even know why one particular one is up there on the list! ðŸ¤¢

The thing is Anu that most of our viewers watch PV via online streaming or through international media. So this TRP is really inaccurate in that sense as it doesn't measure total audience. Maybe the shows from colors get many India tv viewers so that's why.. Niraash mat hona.. Our PV is the best out there.. Not only do we have AWEMAZING and FANTABULOUS leads and casts but our concept is so different and unique unlike any other and that is what makes us UNTOUCHABLE...😃
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Hello KSians !! Whats up ??

Wow...we were almost done with this AT ??? Yahooo

By the way...What is this ?? Kratika used to watch Geet and also liked Maaneet ?? This is all time biggest shocker to me ( ofcourse everyone LOL ) but honestly , how many actors would praise her co-star work in his ex-show and also about the pairing?? And that too after so much of hype surrounded her for unnecessary reasons ??

Seriously I'm bowled with her amazing personality !!! Such a sweet heart!! GC was very lucky to have her as his co-star !!!

I really want to hear something about Kratika in Gurmeet's words !! Hopefully Raj wont disappoint us !!! 😃
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sheema , Thabs...A warm welcome to Kratika's AT from my side ðŸ¤—

I'm Sudha !! Loved reading ur posts on Kratika !!! Keep coming with many more !!
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sheema_rajoo

The thing is Anu that most of our viewers watch PV via online streaming or through international media. So this TRP is really inaccurate in that sense as it doesn't measure total audience. Maybe the shows from colors get many India tv viewers so that's why.. Niraash mat hona.. Our PV is the best out there.. Not only do we have AWEMAZING and FANTABULOUS leads and casts but our concept is so different and unique unlike any other and that is what makes us UNTOUCHABLE...😃

I know Sheema but phir bhi, dukh toh hota hain. It upsets me when I see people not appreciating true talent. Our leads are talented, and our story is amazing. Then why don't the TRPs show it as well. Right now, I am seriously very upset. 

And we are done with the thread. Hopefully the next thread would bring with it loads of happiness. Love you Kratika! <3 
Edited by Euphoria. - 11 years ago
sheema_rajoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sudha, thank you and I definitely will come up with loads of new things to show my feelings and appreciation towards Kratika and her superb acting.

Anu.. I totally understand. Sometimes it pisses me off when our leads, especially Kratika doesn't receive the much deserve praises and appreciation. but what to do, things are really unfair and honestly in this crazy world today, true talent is hardly appreciated. Actually if you ask me, I don't even know what people classify as talent nowadays. It seems like there's something seriously wrong with the wiring in people's brain that they prefer distasteful acting, music etc over talent..

Whatever it is.. As long as we know how talented she is, that's more than enough.. People will slowly recognise Kratika and Gurmeet's talent and appreciate our PV the moment they start getting their brains checked. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sheema_rajoo - 11 years ago
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sorry KSians, Sid and I were very busy at this moment, no time to edit the new thread...
Since we have reached the 150 page, we can now move at this link...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3356988&PID=72249018&#72249018

Have a Great Day everyone!!!
😳