~Kratika Sengar: ZRA Most Popular Face~ #3 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Okay wow, I couldn't stop staring at the first page! Amazing job guys, each thread is prettier than the previous! Smiley and Siddu. 👏🤗 Absolutely loved the layout!  And the title! I am so happy for Kratika, this year has indeed been an amazing one for her. She totally deserves all the awards that she was won and it makes me all the more proud of her because most of the awards are based solely on merit and nothing else! 

Though the journey might not have been a smooth sailing one for her, especially the initial days of PV, I'm so glad that she had taken up this role because she's doing a phenomenal job. She gets better with each passing day! <3 

Congrats everyone for having completed 2 ATs! Love you all. 🤗
Edited by Euphoria. - 11 years ago
🥳🥳🥳 Yeehaww! First page is already rollicking rocking..

Thanks again Siddu and MJ for the fabulous compilation of Kratz's appearances, vids, interviews and all. My heart  is just soaring to the sky.. Haha, that pic of Kratz mimicking Gurru closing one eye made me burst out laughing. How cool is that!

Borna, Suddha and Anu, you better fill those reservations ypu made, until then no hits from me😈

Here's a virtual bouquet for all PVians AarYans and of course, forever Kratz Bratz😊

First of all a big congrats on reaching the 3rd thread so quickly! It feels like it was just yesterday that we opened the second one!

Haven't been around as much as I would have liked, but we have been gaining new members on a regular basis and that is just another testament of the magic Kratika weaves on us every single day!

Anyways just saw this picture and wanted to comment a little one it...

First of all it's absolutely gorgeous! Kratika looks stunning and it really makes you wonder if there a certain color that this woman does not look beautiful in! She wears all the colors with perfection, and saris especially seem to be made for her to wear!

Second, I love, love, love the different hairstyle she has been rocking for these off screen photos/ZRA promos! The large curls on the bottom look beautiful and makes her look even more classy and sophisticated! Her hair is enough to make anyone envious on a regular day, but this just adds an extra tadka of beauty! And considering that she is wearing her sindoor and mangalsutra, I think it's safe to say that we will be seeing her in this look soon enough! (Btw, I have had my eyes of all these delicately beautiful sets she's been wearing lately! All of them boast such a unique design and they're extremely light and simple to boot, so I find myself staring at them quiet often!)

Lastly, it seems like she is dropping inches by the day! She looks thinner in every new photo is posted of her and this one had me gaping for a couple of seconds! What the heck has she been doing, to have lost so much weight in 9 months? She's almost unrecognizable compared to some of her shots from the initial days of the show! I mean, I thought she looked beautiful back then and she still looks just as beautiful today, but I really don't think that this should be it. Anymore skinnier and she'll start looking unhealthy! I look the vibrancy and glow around Kratika and I would hate to see it lost!
Congratulations for the new thread KSians...
Very happy to read the title :)

WoW...Congratulations to all Kratz lovers for 3rd AT on Kratika...
1st Page is Rocking and Awesome...Everywhere Kratika Kratika Kratika only...
Loved it.. Kratz Rocking Star...👏👏

Originally posted by Allbut1

Hi Maham, great to see you post on the new KS AT this early. 

Second, I love, love, love the different hairstyle she has been rocking for these off screen photos/ZRA promos! The large curls on the bottom look beautiful and makes her look even more classy and sophisticated! Her hair is enough to make anyone envious on a regular day, but this just adds an extra tadka of beauty! And considering that she is wearing her sindoor and mangalsutra, I think it's safe to say that we will be seeing her in this look soon enough! (Btw, I have had my eyes of all these delicately beautiful sets she's been wearing lately! All of them boast such a unique design and they're extremely light and simple to boot, so I find myself staring at them quiet often!) colors simply love her..@bold i too have been coveting her simple one set jewelry from the royal blue sari and the ones lately😳 am not actually a fan of jewelries but the way the ornaments sits on her is eye-catching..

Lastly, it seems like she is dropping inches by the day! She looks thinner in every new photo is posted of her and this one had me gaping for a couple of seconds! What the heck has she been doing, to have lost so much weight in 9 months? She's almost unrecognizable compared to some of her shots from the initial days of the show! I mean, I thought she looked beautiful back then and she still looks just as beautiful today, but I really don't think that this should be it. Anymore skinnier and she'll start looking unhealthy! I look the vibrancy and glow around Kratika and I would hate to see it lost! i did notice the change too,,in yesterday's scene with prashant, i thought her cheeks have sunk a bit too low emphasized by the blush-on. And that jawline that i so love to stare at seems to be sharper. I hope it's just the make up that made her face looked too angular.. I honestly didn't notice her full figure from the beginning because it hit me that she came looking so great. Until some imperfect minds thought it was a sin to look full-figured😛 hope she don't get too thin..
The AVIs from Kratika's performance on O Saiyyan at the ITA are now uploaded in the CG if anyone wants to take a look 😊
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

why everyone is reserving????

Usually Borna(MelodiousDreams) does write-ups of the various interviews and so on, and I think that spot is for the write-ups she has been promising.😆 The same for all of the others who make reservations, they tend to edit the posts with VMs, videos, photos and discussions, etc😃
Uff! I just realised I'm in the new AT and I haven't even said congratulations or thank you or awesome job. My bad☺️ I haven't seen the first page as yet though🤣, so I'll hold off until later this evening.

Maham and Enid, even I've been wondering about the weight loss. I thought she looked great when she was voluptuous, and I think she looks great now too, but I hope she doesn't become more slender. Do you think it could be part of the requirements for some upcoming events or scenes? Or is it more of a personal choice?😕