~Kratika Sengar: ZRA Most Popular Face~ #3 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulations on the 3rd AT!!!

And I agree that Kratika has lost oodles of weight since the show first started...She is still looking as awesome and gorgeous as always...And seriously, I just went WOW when I saw her in that green saree spoiler pic...Gosh!! How is it possible that she appears more and more beautiful and endearing each time I see her!
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW THREAD!

The first page looks great, MJ and Siddhu!

Originally posted by villager00

November 29 SBS segment: 

http://capschool.in/about-us.php?url=xvh7mb

Posted by Dhruvie on the Main Forum. 

Kratika's face looks so much fuller here. The segment is about Yash and Aarti's romantic date which Aarti arranges. 

plz add me love u kratika
Hey All!!!!! πŸ€—

CONGRATULATIONS on the new thread!!!! πŸ₯³

It was beautifully done! Awesome work Sidra!!! 

@MJ - Those interviews Q&As you did on first page was awesome! I was happily reading away and my respect and love for the wonderful and talented person this thread is dedicated to, KRATIKA SENGAR, grew thousand folds!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Nina - Thanks for the video! I'm excited now! πŸ˜ƒ

@Enid, Maham, Kadeen, Nina and akui1984 - I love the discussion on our favourite girl's weight lost! We would all agree we love her any way she is! But I can't help but remember at the beginning of the show most people were complaining that Gurmeet should have been paired with a much slender woman! When I read that, my anger knew no bounds! πŸ˜‘😑😑 I wonder what those narrow-minded persons have to say now! She has obviously proved them wrong! Not by getting thinner but by proving to them that despite what they said about her, she created such a chemistry with Gurmeet that was simply undeniable!!! And I totally agree with Kadeen, she was gorgeous even when she was more voluptuous! 
Originally posted by leeguru

plz add me love u kratika

Hello there! Welcome to the Kratz AT! πŸ€—
Hamari pyari Kratika love you sooo much❀️
Amby from the QH forum took these pics she saw of the ZRA poster at Lokhandwala Bridge.

That's Aarti on the left hand side next to Sonu Nigam. 
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Amby from the QH forum took these pics she saw of the ZRA poster at Lokhandwala Bridge.

That's Aarti on the left hand side next to Sonu Nigam. 
Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ

Can't sleep now without going into this thread first and appreciating Kratika's looks and performance on today's episode...

She was absolutely stunning!!!
Her looks with the pink and lavander saree really made her stands out!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
And what a mind blowing, brilliant and excellent acting she did while staring at the photos surrounded and decorated by Yash...
Her reaction, expressions was perfect!!! Mixed emotions were naturally portrayed by her!!!
Truly Expressive Enchantress as it is...

Hats off to this lady who never failed to give us reason to admire her!!!
Loved her to the fullest...

That's all for me now, have a great discussions Kratika lover's!!
Will try to join you tom, late at night. It's my "little Ansh" Bday today, will be pausing my drooling session for awhile...

GOOD NIGHT/DAY TO ALL!!! 😳