Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepaaveng thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
kratika is looking gorgeous in black saree with a award... 
loving tht saree.. 
OMG And Asad is also there.. ❤️❤️ (srry )

want tht poster in digital.. clear pic.. 
😊

pv today's episode was mindblowing...memorable episode.. 
kratika with her smile ❤️ just loved it.. 
it's was beautiful emotional and romantic.epi.
love the dialoges from today's epi.. 
it was touching.. 
pv rocks 

ksl forever
Deepaaveng thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
these pics are soo beautiful 😊
lovely edit..
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Vanny beta!!!! Remember I was telling you about her feet last evening, and look! Look what they did! Gave us Aarti in payals and bare-footed
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

Vanny beta!!!! Remember I was telling you about her feet last evening, and look! Look what they did! Gave us Aarti in payals and bare-footed

CVs got telepathy from us!!! 🤣

Why mention we were speaking about her feet in public??? 😳😳 But I'm sure the KS lovers here won't mind na? 😆
Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago
Malika_ZL_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Kratika 
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This has been a nightmare of a week so far, and I'm exhausted, but I just wanted to stop by and say a few things quickly.

Congratulations on the 3rd AT, everyone! 😃 

I had a heart attack when I saw that picture of Kratika in the light green sari (the upcoming date episode sari) with her hair in those light waves. Left me absolutely speechless for the millionth time!

The ZRA 2012 billboard looks great. I LOVE that Kratika was on there, placed right next to Sonu Nigam, away from the other people featured on that billboard. The only woman in a sari, too. Love the sophistication and elegance she exudes!

The episode. Loved it so much, oh my gosh! I watched it once, watched the Yash-Aarti scenes/moments twice, and I'm probably not going to be recovering from the beauty of those scenes anytime soon. I'm off to watch them again now before I try to compensate for a little bit of the sleep that I lost over these past few weeks!

Final thought: GK + today's Yash-Aarti scenes + the SBS segment about the date = adorableness overload!!! 
Malika_ZL_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

This has been a nightmare of a week so far, and I'm exhausted, but I just wanted to stop by and say a few things quickly.

Congratulations on the 3rd AT, everyone! 😃 

I had a heart attack when I saw that picture of Kratika in the light green sari (the upcoming date episode sari) with her hair in those light waves. Left me absolutely speechless for the millionth time!

The ZRA 2012 billboard looks great. I LOVE that Kratika was on there, placed right next to Sonu Nigam, away from the other people featured on that billboard. The only woman in a sari, too. Love the sophistication and elegance she exudes!

The episode. Loved it so much, oh my gosh! I watched it once, watched the Yash-Aarti scenes/moments twice, and I'm probably not going to be recovering from the beauty of those scenes anytime soon. I'm off to watch them again now before I try to compensate for a little bit of the sleep that I lost over these past few weeks!

Final thought: GK + today's Yash-Aarti scenes + the SBS segment about the date = adorableness overload!!! 

She was wonderful in the light green sari, she is the best!
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Vanny...so what if we were talking about her feet? So what if I wanted to write up a little paragraph about her feet because of that GIF on the frontpage? I am a proud obsessor of Kratika😎😛🤣 Okay, enough fan-girling from me for today🤓 Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 11 years ago
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail