Malika_ZL_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Edited by amouramalika - 11 years ago
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

Vanny...so what if we were talking about her feet? So what if I wanted to write up a little paragraph about her feet because of that GIF on the frontpage? I am a proud obsessor of Kratika😎😛🤣 Okay, enough fan-girling from me for today🤓 

Enough fan-girling indeed!!! 🤣 But seriously though! Would love to read your paragraph on her feet! 😉
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
After today's payals, it's bound to happen
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Everyone🤗

Just dropped in to say

On the third thread for the gorgeous

Thanks for opening the thread🤗

Sorry need to run but will be back tomorrow to participate in the discussions.

Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Just watched the morning scene again where Aarti wakes up to find the room decorated with her pictures, and I really can't get over the pure, unadulterated happiness and joy on her face! I really do not think I have ever seen Aarti so happy, and Kratika was so, so fabulous in expressing the gamut of emotions that were most probably wreaking havoc inside of her at this gesture from Yash! A gesture that she never thought that she would be on the receiving end of, a gesture that she didn't even think that she wanted until it was staring down at her making her realize that yes, there was a part of her, deep down and closed off, that was silently hoping for this day, for this moment to come!

She came in as a bride in a room full of pictures of her husband's dead wife and at that time it didn't bother it, in fact it relieved her because at that point being a wife in a true sense was the last thing that she wanted! Even as her feelings changed for Yash and she fell in love with him, she never let the pictures bother her because she instilled in herself that even though she loved him, he will never love her back the same (I mean the guy reiterated that himself on multiple ocassions)! But at the end of the day she was a woman who was in love with her husband, who had her own dreams and own desires from their relationship, but she had locked them all away believing them to be impossible and convincing herself that she didn't need them! That she was happy with having Yash's companionship!

But today as she looked at the picture of them two together and asked herself in disbelief about the meaning behind the gesture, about just the possibility of Yash being in love with her, the hope and joy that was radiating off her was overwhelming! For the first time she let herself entertain the possibility of him loving her and just that thought brought her more happiness than anything else we have seen so far! Yash can't even understand what he has given Aarti in this one gesture of his, he has given her the place in his heart that she always thought was forbidden for her and in turn giving her all the happiness in the world and more (It was sad that she wasn't there to witness her reaction because so far he's been feeling that she doesn't care for the changes, but I felt that this was appropriate because this was a moment for Aarti to relish on her own).

And I loved how they only used the melody of Yeh Dil Hai before switching to Saiyyan as Aarti looked around the room! Because the initial moments didn't need any words, her silent wonderment and joy was accentuated perfectly with the soothing background melody and the transition to Saiyyan after she questions Yash's love for her was really beautifully done with the perfect verse choice and all! Heere moti mein na chahoon, mein toh chahoon sangam tera...A summation of Aarti's emotions in one line!
luv_lvndr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi..All

Congratz for 3rd thread for our swan Princess- Kratika Sengar...

she really brilliant to portray an emotions of Aarti when see the new decorate of her bedroom...full with her portrait n her family...really love the scene

@Allbut : Love ur analysis about Aarti emotions for Yesterday epi...agree with ur all word about Kratika...
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Only have a quick moment to spare, so I'll be brief: 

What a beautiful episode that was! Yash sitting in the dark thinking how he came to give Aarti a place in his heart, when after Arpita died he thought he would never be able to do so. Yash's self-talk was one of my favorites. I missed one line or something because of my Dad 😡. He changed the channel while the show was going on just to irritate me. I'll have to catch that scene again tomorrow. The morning scene was beautiful. Yash telling a sleeping Aarti how much he basically enjoys having her around and being there for him. He even loves it when she teases him, so cute 😳. 

Aarti's tears of wonder and joy at seeing her own pictures in place of Arpita's, oh my God, Kratika was brilliant in that scene. Her eyes filled with joyful tears and her look of wonder was just so infectious, even I started grinning along with her. 

The rest of the episode was good, but for me the night scene and the morning scene take the cake! 
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nina and Maham, thanks for sharing those pictures! OMG yes, Kratika has lost so much of weight. She's almost unrecognizable now. She looks gorgeous. I especially loved the picture of her in the black sari, epitome of beauty!  And isn't it wonderful to see her represent Zee? Another slap on the faces of people who said that she couldn't possibly be the face of Zee. Bull crap. And OMG, Kratika's picture is next to SN's, 2 of my favorites next to each other!  

Maham, loved your analysis on yesterday's episode. Missed reading your takes! Glad to have you back and I hope you don't go MIA again!! I loved what you had to say about the size of the pictures and how the space above the bed has been left empty. I noticed it too. The room looks more homely now as compared to that when Arpita's portraits adorned the walls. Plus the pictures of the kids are absolutely love! I loved both the pictures! <3 

Everyone has already dissected the 2 scenes that I loved the most yesterday so I have nothing more to add on! 😆 Kratika and Gurmeet were at their best, I think I keep saying this but honestly, these 2 keep outdoing themselves! I loved how natural Kratika was in the morning scene. Many a times people tend to go overboard in trying to show that they are happy or touched but Kratika was just perfect. I loved the change in her expressions as realization dawned upon her. Wonder how she does it all the time. And Gurmeet, gosh I loved the expression on his *Yash's* face when he was adoring Aarti. It was soft yet romantic. Oh and I loved the last look in the precap! Jealousy at its best! 😛 Can't wait for tonight's episode and for a change, I am looking forward to the weekend as well! 
princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very awesome...or say awesomest...👏
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kratika Sngar and Gurmeet Choudhary were just outstanding ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️...those self thoughts dialogues were brilliant and I love how they juxtaposed and don't get me started on the morning scenes from Yash's getting lost in Aarti's beauty to his confession to liking when Aarti teases him to Aarti waking up to Yash's surprise...KS & GC killed those scenes, they were PURE MAGICAL   ❤️ ❤️

The way Aarti's eyes lit up when she saw the pics and the emotions that reflected in them was just beautifully portrayed by Kratika ❤️