~Kratika Sengar: ZRA Most Popular Face~ #3 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
kratika was stunning as usual in yesterday's episode.She is wonderful in this billboard...I love kratika...she is the best ever..she awesome and splendid in her character potrying as Aarti..i love u kratika..

photo sharing

❤️
Iltija Hai Bas Tujhe Paane Ki,
Aur Koi Hasrat Nahi Hai Tere Deewane Ki,
Shikva Mujhe Tujhse Nahi Khuda Se Hai,
Kya Zururat Thi Tujhe Itna Khubsoorat Banane Ki'

Congratulations...! The page is very awesome.. Kratika is very cute, talented & mind-blowing actress.. her acting is too gud since Kasauti.. Her role in Punar vivah as Aarti is really very nice..😊
Kratika love you 
Edited by amouramalika - 11 years ago
another rocking episode 
love it.. 
kratika's new design saree was lovely...light green soo beautiful 
she was looking like a angel 
angelic KS 

old pic ks as chitra
our cutie pie 
❤️Kratika❤️ 

So we are finally on our 3rd thread. Congrats guys. Feels like I haven't been here for a while. :)

What a treat t has been the last few days. Kratika just keeps giving amazing performances. Yesterday was one of the most beautiful episodes of PV. Yes both Yash and Aarti had monologues but their eyes ~ uff ~ their eyes did all the talking. 

And today~ I totally loved a flirty Aarti. What was all those messages. My heart would have been soaring if I was Yash ji, actually I think Yashji's heart was soaring too. 😆 Can you imagine how hot these two are going to be when they actually want to be physically close but are feeling shy to make the move. But our Aarti she is such a wonderful mix of contradictions. She is so brave when ti comes to certain things and then there are other things where she just can't seem to muster up her courage and take that last jump. 😭

So who is waiting for the weekend with baited breath? We are going to have a GK overload and I am going to thoroughly enjoy it. 😆