Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved yesterday's episode. No no I really did! I loved the naughty, shy yet bold Aarti! Kratika was amazing. I really do love the Mittals, how often do we see the female protagonist initiating such romantic moments. The texts were adorable! If only that good-for-nothing mechanic wasn't around to spoil the moment! πŸ₯± 

I am just waiting for the entire P-Fiasco to be over. Wonder what kinda romantic scenes we would get to see then! Aarti has already kick-start the teasing phase of their relationship. I wonder if my heart would be able to take it when Yash starts to do the same! β˜ΊοΈ
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't seen the episode yet! It sounds really good and I want to see this flirty side of Aarti's. Will probably watch it either Saturday or Sunday. God I hate December, it's such a stressful month! At the same time, I'm excited almost three more weeks before classes are over!

Did anyone watch Friday's SBS segment? It's pretty long, but the Punar Vivah portion starts at 3:50 with Ansh. Gurmeet's part I didn't get to see because the screen went black but I could still here him. Kratika was demonstrating her cricket skills before she turned all JKR with the batπŸ˜†. 

EDIT: Here's the link: 

http://capschool.in/about-us.php?url=xvi2u6

Forgot to post it when I meant to. 
Edited by salvatore-nina - 11 years ago
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Today's episode was ADORABLE!

I really want to just sit here and watch the Thursday and Friday episodes for hours on end (skipping the non YA parts, haha) because they were both so sweet! But I have to study like crazy, so I'll save the episodes as rewards for my study sessions. Hopefully that'll actually work...πŸ€”

Anyhow, quick list of a few things that are probably going to end up on my DotD:

- Aarti! She was beyond sweet during the entire episode. Goodness gracious, I couldn't stop smiling and/or laughing whenever Kratika was onscreen! ❀️ She makes Aarti so, so, so endearing!

- Yash: Gurmeet was way too cute. Awww! Just thinking about the little moments where Yash was thinking about Aarti, reading those messages she sent him, and of course those interactions at the beginning of the episodes makes my heart swell with happiness!

- Aside on GK: I am already a puddle because of Yash and Aarti...Now this additional dose of Gurmeet and Kratika is going to kill me again. Oh wait, I almost forgot that they have individual performances, too! AND I have to study hard this weekend. What's going to become of me?! πŸ˜• Oh boy. Things aren't looking too good...

- Vidhi and Aarti: Oh, I love these two! I have always loved watching Vidhi-Aarti/Samragyi-Kratika scenes because there's so much warmth between the two women - I wonder if the onscreen relationship influenced their offscreen friendship or vice-versa because they are just too sweet! I was aww-ing the entire time during the Vidhi-Aarti scenes today. Both Samragyi and Kratika had the cutest expressions πŸ˜ƒ

- The music!!! PV always has such lovely background music and songs - Thursday was amazing, it made me so happy and I honestly watched the scenes a few times just because of the music - and today was lovely, too!
LOL, the cricket segment was so fun! That song is quite catchy, too!

I couldn't stop laughing at Gurmeet's tips, especially the one about throwing the bat instead of running. He does have a point! πŸ˜† And Kratika asking how to say "bat" in Hindi and then ultimately talking about how she'd use the balla to smack people on the head 🀣 She'd be able to get her teammates to win lots of matches if that's used as a tactic - from "Bhaag firangi bhaag!" to "Bhaag PV team bhaag!" πŸ˜† 
Kratika is too much fun! She'll be Jhansi Ki Rani forever! πŸ˜ƒ I wonder what Gurmeet would've said to that. He was always scared of her sword, but if she has a bat then he's still not safe. Maybe that's why he wasn't around, LOL! Just kidding!
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Can someone translate me what did Aarti texted to Yash??
Or just an insights of what the message is all about??? πŸ˜•

Euphoria. thumbnail
She was basically flirting with Yash. Gosh I'm bad at literally translating stuff so I am just gonna leave that to someone else, Borna maybe? πŸ˜† 

The gist of the first message was basically that she was expressing her feelings and said that since she can't say what she feels like to Yash in person, she is gonna do so in the form of messages and she also said that Yash might think that she is crazy based on her actions. She goes on to say that the happiness that can be seen on their faces in photographs is different from that in real. The eyes are merely shining in the pictures but she wants to read the eyes which speak volumes.

In the second message, she says that she wants Yash to be back home ASAP before she annoys him by spamming him with messages. He has made her wait a long while for this moment. 

Done! πŸ˜† 

Euphoria. thumbnail
Ah the cricket segment was hilarious! Kratika is seriously a JKR in real life, smashing people's heads! πŸ˜† And Gurmeet, gosh, his tips were ROFL worthy! If you can't bat, just step aside and let the ball roll off to the boundary! πŸ˜† These 2 are such cutiepies! πŸ˜³
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I m not sure if therse promos r uploaded or not .. but this is an interesting promo .. Kratika dancing and then GC is shown clapping for her 😳.. mostly we know these r smart editing done πŸ˜† but this one looks real because this performance happened live and if u notice GC is looking up and clapping and even KS is shown dancing at top of a balcony type place ..so it looks real πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LE8MLn2puc[/YOUTUBE]
Clever editing or not, I love the Dil Mera Muft Ka promo! πŸ˜† I'm not a fan of the song, but I think Kratika's performance is going to reduce my indifference simply because she's so charismatic!

Thanks for posting it here, Jyo! I haven't spoken to you in ages, it's great to see you here even if only for a second πŸ˜ƒ

Love the "leja tu kar satattar ishaare" bit! I think Kratika's signature step for the "dil mera muft ka" part is going to be great, too! That playful attitude of hers is going to be such fun to watch! I'm already beaming while watching the promo, so I can only imagine what things will be like while watching the whole song. And that chandelier that the Zee leading ladies descend/ascend on is really neat!

It wouldn't have hurt anyone if the last two words of the last line were posted, right? *sigh* πŸ˜› Oh, but I like how the promo was cut in such a way that the only person in the audience who is actually identifiable and focused on is Gurmeet! πŸ˜ƒ LOL at that particular shot, though - he looks so dignified, while Kratika is up on that balcony, teasing every other man in the audience! Ahaha, I think GK have driven me to the point of insanity by now but I have no regrets and there's probably no remedy for the obsession and madness because the two of them are just too lovable!
Edited by MelodiousDreams - 11 years ago
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
guys did you comment on KS's profile?? if not do it now...