Punar Vivah

~Kratika Sengar: ZRA Most Popular Face~ #3 - Page 8

123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Zee TV Official ?@ZeeTVOfficial

A mind blowing performance by 3 lovely ladies, Ankita, Kratika, Vindhya & Aasiya; http://ow.ly/fIksW  #ZRA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

At last my net works!! 😑

Thanks Anu for the explanation!! πŸ€— And she's flirting.. πŸ˜†

Thanks Jyo for posting Kratika's ZRA promo!!! She is really a graceful dancer... Loved to see GC clapping while she is dancing..

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Guys chk out the ZRA dance reahearsal off screen masti of GC and KS .. the OMGG the dance steps .. its something never seen before 😲😲.. such bold stepsss 😳😳😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI0_1zGCTEQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

from 6.26 onwards to 8.30😳
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
*Sigh* My exams are killing me.Anyways,Congratulations for the new AT thread.

@Jyo Thank you for posting the video!
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh gawd! too many goodies at once and i haven't fully recovered from Thursday's episode...🀒..
this waiting seems to be forever.. ZRA offscreen/dance practice of GK is already a delight to see and the actual performance will be "for the kill"...
The new promo says Yashji confessed his love..i'm suspecting she didn't tell the truth if Yashji is in the mood for confession  or maybe that a la titanic pose was Aarti walking away while narrating the story of her life and Yashji coming from the back to assure her and finally said the wordπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.. another struggle for the mind till MondayπŸ˜ƒ..

Happy December to all!!

@Jyo06
thanks for posting the vids here..
Edited by villager00 - 11 years ago
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Jyo Thanks again for putting the pics and vids here...
I just saw that awhile ago and repeated that part many times...
can't get over yet...

An absolutely breath taking dance!!!
It's just a rehearsal, what more of the actual performance... 🀒

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey All! πŸ€—

OMG! That video is awesome! Thanks for sharing Jyo Di! I was grinning ear to ear watching them! Maybe I'm biased but they looked the BEST! πŸ€£

Guru is too funny!

Guys, Kratz looks sooo pretty! How does she manage that? She's practicing, bold and difficult steps at that, and looks so amazing! 
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congos on another new thread for this AT =)

Siddu: Great idea of dedicating this one to all of Kratika's recent and previous achievements.. she deserves it all and I am so happy she is getting the recognition she so deserves =D

Z
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
ZRA 2012 Curtain Raiser

I just finished watching the entire Curtain Raiser and it was so much fun! I thought it was great that Faizal started the entire thing off with a mock audition where he was pretending to be Yash and was speaking to Aarti!

Zee TV's Superheroes
Gurmeet's Ishaqzaade/Afaton Ke Parinde Act
Element: Fire

- Kinshuk's hurt ego, haha! It's quite funny how everyone always asks Gurmeet why so many women are crazy about him...LOL at Gurmeet's tip about building up biceps that "speak" and say "Acchi body hai!" πŸ˜† 

- "Bol bol, jaldi bol!" says Gurmeet, jogging in place! πŸ˜† "Mere paas...maa hai..." πŸ˜› 

- The act looks awesome! Kudos to Gurmeet for taking up the challenge and getting through it even though he hurt himself during the performance! πŸ‘

Zee TV's Lovely Ladies
The Chandelier Mujra: Pareshaan

- Pareshaan, with a semi-classical feel! Can it get any better than this?

- The rehearsal footage of Kratika going through the steps in the chair...She looks so, so pretty! And it looks like she's having a lot of fun as well - I love watching the way she flows through the movements even when she's learning the steps...The close-up on her face: so stunning!

- Just had to put in this aside about Kinshuk and Ankita: They are too funny! Ankita's "adaaonwali adaayein" are very graceful indeed! She is a wonderful dancer!

- Another aside: I love how I can figure out where Kratika is on the chandelier based on just her hair! πŸ˜† 

Gurmeet-Kratika/Yash-Aarti

- Hooray for the audio lagging behind on only this part of the recording...At least it was uploaded, yay! I honestly wasn't expecting a Curtain Raiser, but I'm certainly not complaining!

- Kratika's greeting to Kinshuk, Titanic-style! Oh my god, Kratika's and Gurmeet's smiles! They're radiant!

- Kinshuk's crazy "nazar na lag jaaye": I love, love, love the way Kratika looks up at Gurmeet and he looks down at her and they smile at each other! Awww!

- Gurmeet and Kratika on Yash-Aarti's Love Act: I started laughing so hard the first time I watched this part. As usual, Gurmeet starts talking and then Kratika takes over and keeps talking and talking...LOL! So many adorable moments, though. That characteristic tendency of theirs to look at each other for an affirmation came up again at a few points and it is so cute! Love the little noises of agreement that Gurmeet responds with every so often! Oh yes! And I love the fact that Yash-Aarti were specially chosen for this love act, as they say! πŸ˜ƒ

- The rehearsal footage is so pretty! Or in Kratika's words, "lovey-dovey!" I think Geeta choreographed/conceptualized this? She was standing next to the carriage/coach that is going to be used in the act, so I assumed that she was the one behind this concept as well as the other ones...Did she do Kratika's earlier Jhalla Wallah act for the Gold Awards, too? I wonder...

- Kinshuk's personal request: The way Kinshuk was speaking, I was totally in Kratika's shoes; I thought he was going to ask to dance with her (look at the smile on Kratika's face) but then he pushes her out of the way (ROFL at Kratika's reaction and the expression she makes) to stand next to Gurmeet.

- "Main Aarti hoon...": This is hilarious! The way Kratika and Gurmeet exchange amused glances while looking at each other over Kinshuk's shoulder is too cute! I think Kratika's expression was what made Gurmeet's impassive expression dissolve, actually. When she leans back and lets her full-throated laughter out, Gurmeet automatically leans over and starts laughing with her, while Kinshuk is just like, "What are you two laughing about?"

- "Aarti jaise behave karo pehle!" "Toh pehle Aarti jaise ban ke dikhao!" LOL, poor Kinshuk is with two very dedicated actors here, he is facing pressure from both of them to "be like Aarti" if he wants to perform with "Yashji" and I pretty much died laughing after seeing the Gurmeet-Kinshuk "lowe!"

- "Aartiji Aartiji!" "Yashji Yashji!" "AARTIJI, AARTIJI!" "Haaye, Yashji!"
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Kratika's silent laugh is so cute! I love whenever she does that, whether in PV or offscreen! Her amused-and-traumatized expression at the end, when she covers her face with her hands is really cute, too. I couldn't hear what she was saying as clearly as I would have liked, though...
LMAO at the final picture of "Aartiji Aartiji" and "Yashji Yashji" πŸ˜† If those two were the contenders for best jodi, no wonder they didn't win! πŸ˜† That was priceless, though! The Gurmeet-Kratika-Kinshuk trio!

- Aside: The brown top/sweater that Kratika was wearing on one of the rehearsal days is nice...She looks lovely here, in her gray comfy clothes! Gurmeet looks as dashing as ever, even if he is in athletic wear, too!

Rehearsal Footage Comments

- 6:26: Gurmeet spins Kratika in close to him and places his hand on her cheek, she places her hand on top of his... [Me: 😲 So the "romance" and "love" that we haven't seen on the show yet, according to Kratika, is the deep, passionate, fiery, all-consuming sort of love? I am seeing that sort of passion here, along with that beautiful, innocent sweetness that I love so much as well! I love how Yash-Aarti together are a combination of both of those aspects of romantic love ❀️]

- The bit where he moves her from side to side at 6:33 is really sweet. The hand positions reminded me of "sleep," sort of dream-like...

- 6:36: Aww, look at how adorable they are!!! I think it's incredibly endearing how Gurmeet's focus is divided between his steps and Kratika, while Kratika is focusing on the steps and possibly is watching their movements in the mirrors. The proximity between them is killing me already, and this is just rehearsal footage! Kratika's expression when Gurmeet is about to dip her: Gah, so cute, so cute!

- 7:27: I just randomly ended up pausing the video there and really liked what I saw!

- The lift at 7:28 is very pretty! Kratika's posture and form when she's in Gurmeet's arms is beautiful. I think they showed this in the promo...Kratika's lehenga and dupatta flowing out around her as Gurmeet spins her...Uff, such a lovely image! [Me: Look at how far they've come as co-stars! Remember those early days when he would joke about how lucky he was to not have a broken shoulder because Aartiji was using his shoulder as a support? Or the earlier times when Kratika would talk about how Gurmeet must have gotten used to lifting her up because he was lifting her "asaani se" lately? And here, look at the sorts of spins and lifts they're doing!]

- The height difference between Gurmeet and Kratika, even though it isn't much of a difference really (compared to a jodi like Mishal Raheja and Mahi Vij, for example), is rather cute. Kratika is very tall, but she's just tall enough to the point where she comes up to a point slightly above Gurmeet's shoulder and that's pretty much perfect, in my opinion!

- "Light, smooth, like a fairytale": That's one of the first things I thought when I saw that promo. Elements from Cinderella and classic Hindi films from the Golden Age of Hindi cinema with yesteryear charm and sweetness...Free-flowing, light, innocent yet intense...and therefore, there's the element of "bringing out the fire on the stage," as Kratika said. 

Ending Clips

- Glimpses of: Kratika's "salaam" to the audience, Gurmeet's Afaton Ke Parinde, GK and Divyam on the red carpet...

- I think I saw Kratika on the chandelier when they showed Ankita...The top of Kratika's anarkali is competely backless, held together by only two strings! 😲 I was like, "Whoa, is that really her?" Since we know she's wearing purple, that must be her!

- "Host wala bhoot": LOL! This song...Endless variations! Ooh, but there's Kratika and Samragyi in the audience, and both of them look so beautiful! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 11 years ago
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ha ha I just dropped in to say that I just finished watching the curtain raiser and I see Borna here already. 

I was speechless, honestly! And then I had a grin as wide as the Pacific ocean. GK were so so so cute. I loved what they said about the dance and how they still haven't started showing the love (which I took it as passion) on the show. 

And my Goodness, how slim has Kratika become. I swear if one more person calls her aunty…..😑

And there was a part where Kinshuk had asked GK something and KS was answering non-stop and you could tell from GC's face that he wanted to offer his input too but KS was like an express train. πŸ˜†

Also loved all the bits with PV family. How young is Geeta Tyagi. Wow! What a difference make up can do. 

And can I say something else: Most of them were shown in their natural look that is without any make up. By far Kratika and Ankita stood out with their natural beauty. They absolutely didn't need make up to look pretty. πŸ˜³

Now I can't wait for the telecast. 

Off to read Borna's thoughts. πŸ˜ƒ