Chiku the Dog

Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
So what got me wondering today was when Jeet was going outside to get his gym bag and look for the bracelet he asked chiku to come with and so he did. However, he stopped at the stairs outside and didnt go further even when Jeet asked him to.

Is it because of the GHOST? because he could sense something

I have heard people talk about the connections between dog and ghosts. Well this could be interesting... these little details

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
i hv also heard abt it
dog cn sense d presence of a ghost bt here is a differece "SHE" is chudail *black magic & all* nt a ghost 😆
waise i missed d 1st epi :( hp it ws gud
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i have read that animals sense the paranormal more easily than humans. 

but i have another Q here: if this "anamika" is a human (just a chudail/ witch practicing black magic & not a ghost) why didnt chiku run behind her or bark as dogs usually do with strangers? so then do they want to show that she is a ghost after all?
Edited by iolahardy - 11 years ago
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I heard Animal hav a sixth sense paranormal ...may b chiku sense it but they also shout  if any paranormal presence but chiko is quiet soo strange
I guess it's not only dogs... but every animal... they can feel everything related to paranormal things ðŸ˜† Atleast that's what we always see in movies and shows ðŸ˜†
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I think the Chudail is a ghost, many times i have heard that the word is used interchangebly as a ghost and witch.

plus a witch cannot be roaming around 24/7 at least those are the kinds of witches i have read about and seen on TV lol.

Ghosts are capable of doing that,  a witch is not dead and has powers but they aren't that powerful where she can be everyone as a ghost can; especially be invisible!! 

As for the Dog, it gave me shivers when he stood there quiet as if it were scared...and not wanting to go further. Spooky that a spirit is so close to you and you don't even know it.

Show is very interesting, can't wait until it picks up.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Dogs, can sense many things
Which is why they are used for therapy as well Edited by silvermoonlight - 11 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All animals can sense supernatural elements.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously CVs if Chico dies I will curse this show and it's creators

He is so small and innocent and sweet.. He doesn't deserve to die under car or any other way
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I m a total dog lover and under no condition i want to

see Chiko die.