"Entry Of Devil's..Real EVil's

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Entry of Devil's...Real Evil
Badmash Is Not My name..i cant tell you the same.
i am born as devil so i will remain as evil

Hey all lets welcome.. DON
yeah its me.. don ðŸ˜Ž.. i am evil as devil.. ðŸ˜ˆ
i love to spam and love nautuankies very much.. but i love sueprnatural show.. i am  here for only for real fear... i am  here for your not so dear.. chudail...aunty...
yes ye chudial aunty..i love chudiails because chudail is similar to our evilness
so only be scare and face the fear..

😈

(MY Devil's)
My EVIl gang is going to join with us..here is intro of my... partners...
we  love evils and are known as spammars.
we love natuakies.. we love supernatrual
its so evil not so natural.. 

its our thought its our own fun
if you scared from us.. better you run
we are evil not for just fun
so we can make you all run run run
the fear you fill its not just fear
we are here to scare scare and scare..

when first time I meet chudail in my past..😈

For the first time.. i visit my village.. After so many years... me and my sister... Are roaming around in village.. We were  just visiting after.. So many years... we don't know about surrounding. .and my nature is evil.. .we used that unknown road that villager's are to scare to going in..😈

me and my sister.. are unaware about information about road.. Suddenly we saw someone is walking along with us... I look around and found no one.. Again we heard someone walking behind us... even someone calling my name.. Too. I wanted to respond but i didn't.. Don't know why but when i try to talk.. no voice come form my mouth.. Is that same happening with my sister too she is try to talk to me. but i cant able to here what she was talking. We are become like attract by some unknown power and then we saw her... a woman sari clad figure... Walking away form us. I try to move but couldn't. And then suddenly. I was able to walk.. Me and my sister go forward and try to see her but she was vanish.. Nowhere form our site.. Other day.. i find out that. Woman was dead in some accident and she is the one who roaming around that road. but we still don't know. Why she let me and my sister goes alive... i am alive or may be i am not...

Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
yeh jo uppar don hai she is my frnd... bolti zyada hai karti hai kam 🤣 so no need to be scared of her
Hey Peeps...this is Romaila...u can call me Romi. well as mentioned above i am full time spammer n nautanky lover, being PKYEKian i enjoy watching supernatural show as i've personally been faced to face wid such incident that still scares me till date.😒
Edited by romaila - 11 years ago
Don_theEvil thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

yeh jp uppar don hai she is my frnd... boti zyada hai karti hai kam 🤣 so no need to be scared of her  oye kuch bhi mat bol...intro ko kharab karegi kya .let them be scare.. its don so need to fear.

Hey Peeps...this Romaila...u can call me Romi. well as mentioned above i am full time spammer n nautanky lover, being PKYEKian i enjoy watchimng supernatural show as i've personally faced to face wid such incident that still scares me till date.😒

ha iska bhi sun lo... thodi darvani aur sachhi kahaniya mano ya na mano varna khud ko bhul javo..  ðŸ˜ˆ 
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
aray deewano isko pehchano kaha se aayi yeh hai kawn DON DON DON DON 😆

hello hi aiye hi 😆 Diya hai mera naam spamming hai mera kaam 🤣 & i joined dis forum 4 my "Gorgeous Chudail" Lol lol
romaila thumbnail
so as we have to write about the GHATNA we had faced in our life i would like to share my part of Ghatna...🥱
when i was in 8th standard i get a chance to visit my home village in summer vacations...my village is a beautiful place covered with graveyard from two corners, a lake on other and a sunsaan Road at other corner. One day i left wid my family for picnic and got to get back by late night...in village usually all lights are sweitched off at 8. As it was late night and was a complete dark in village, for avoiding human danger by road we decide to take the way by graveyard to home...we could hardly see anything and howevee we started moving between the graves...my sis foot stucked wid one of the grave there which was half mixed wid the land...she creamed as she felt some movement there...however we made her feel normal and started walking...at mid night when we were sleepimng we heared a voice of dogs who seemed very disturbed...next monring when we enquired abt dogs the villagers answered that there are no dogs in the village...n we were like O TERE WHAT WAS THAT THAN?
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: DonIsback

ha iska bhi sun lo... thodi darvani aur sachhi kahaniya mano ya na mano varna khud ko bhul javo..  ðŸ˜ˆ 

my story is down there...😆
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckdiya

hello hi aiye hi 😆 Diya hai mera naam spamming hai mera kaam 🤣 & i joined dis forum 4 my "Gorgeous Chudail" Lol lol

ek aur chudail fan...welcome 😆
Don_theEvil thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckdiya

thank you muje intro karna ke liye and welcome chudail fan. ðŸ¤£
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
dishu mera naam - i m Bram Stoker reborn ðŸ˜Ž chudailein mujhe kya darayengi, woh khud mujhse dar ke bhaag jaati hain, tabhi to mujhe aaj tak unke darshan nahin hue. btw i love super naturals ever since my pichla janam ðŸ¤£
Don_theEvil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..dishu..

dishu mera naam - i m Bram Stoker reborn ðŸ˜Ž chudailein mujhe kya darayengi, woh khud mujhse dar ke bhaag jaati hain, tabhi to mujhe aaj tak unke darshan nahin hue. btw i love super naturals ever since my pichla janam ðŸ¤£

tera pichla janam bhi huva tha.. mai to kabse mari hi nahi hu... sadiyo se ji rahi hu.. ðŸ¤£
welcome another chudail fan.. ðŸ˜ˆ
Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago