*Cast/CM Rankings - Discuss HERE ONLY!*

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Everyone :D

So on the suggestion of one of your fellow members, I'm here with a CM/Cast Rankings Discussion Thread. All new topics opened on the Chaskameter Rankings or the Cast Rankings will be merged here.

Feel free to post here regarding any changes in the rankings/any discussion on the rankings and the thread will be updated accordingly.

The second post will contain the Date + Page Number of the Cast Rankings/CM Rankings updated weekly!

And the posts below will contain tips on how to improve the CM ranking and the Cast rankings! :)

Cheers!
Naina
Arjun DT

Edited by ..Naina.. - 11 years ago
Index:

Rankings (CM or Cast)          Date:                Page Number

Cast                                          11/27                          1
                  CM (Up to 16 from 24)                          12/2                          3
                   CM (Down from 16 to 17)                   12/23                         7
                             Cast                                           12/25                         8
Participate in Forum

• Like and Appreciate any good topic and if anywhere If CoC are violate...don't hesitate to Report the topic and the topic maker to the DT.
  • Add Kuch Toh Log Kahenge on your "My Forums"
  • Comment on Creations Gallery and appreciate on people's artistic abilities
  • Don't hesitate to share your FF/SS/OS... with us...!
  • Please rate, like and comment any article posted in the Forum or on IF...
Vijar Sir's Tips to Increase CM Ratings:

1.Refreshing the Page multiple times and nor hitting the chaska meter more then once a day will help in improving the ranks...
so if u hit CM again n again will never help...CM accpet first time hit only...so if you want to hit CM more the one then log out ur account and then log in again and hit CM...

2.The best way to improve the Rankings both in ChaskaMeter / TV Celebrity Rankings is getting as many unique users (Unique IPs) by creating interesting articles that people would love to share with their friends through social networking sites like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Emails and other ways...
so it means if you want to improve the rankings then attract more people to IF by creating attractive topics which people want to share to other sites..to do this you have to gave an interesting tittle to your topic so when people see your topics tittle they want to read it...n when you want to share any topic in any other networking site then please use the share option instead of posting links...you will see the option under your or anyothers topic...there is the option Facebook,Twitter...click on the option where you want to share..if you want to share in FB then click on FB..a box will open..just like fb share...

Blues and Pinks in the Forum:
(Credit- Armu4eva)

Guys.. wanted to fill u on one important aspect... 

U know there are many threads in a forum... but we fail to notice that some of them are BLUE and some PINK

Pink indicates an highly active thread which contributes more in Chaskameter... so along with opening NEW THREADS also ensure to COMMENT in those threads.. so that they convert from BLUE to PINK

Eg... of the color coding hereunder

[Credit: Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani/Kuch Toh Log Kahenge Forums]
Omg rank down again from 50 to 62
Yaar i think here is a problem in ratings. For the first time in lfe I am trying to be regular in voting and this is a shocker. they should write more articles on him.

Everyone leave comments on Shaleen's profil and photos. 62 is too bad. ;(.

Luv u all<333
Kashish
thanks alot much need thread
Hello to all,

I am so upset right now!  Why does Shaleen's rank keep on dropping? 😭 This is not fair! 😡 He deserves better than what rank he has right now. So friends, lets work hard to bring Shaleen in the top 10. I want to see him and the show in the top 10. If everyone contributes, then I think it can definitely happen. Please, everyone, comment on his profile and rate the chaskameter as often as you can.

Love,
Riya
  ❤️
thankx  dear!  we  have  2  work  hard!
plz  recheck  shaleen  public  profile  link  it  opens  to

shraad  kelkar  profile!  plz  sorry  if  i'm  wrong!

once again  thankx  4  thread!!!!!

Edited by nivanthi2 - 11 years ago
@Nivanthi2: Thanks for letting me know! Fixed teh link :)

Cast Rankings for Last Week! (Everyone's rank went down) =/