Arjun

*Cast/CM Rankings - Discuss HERE ONLY!* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

nivanthi2

nivanthi2

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
thankx  dear!  we  have  2  work  hard!
plz  recheck  shaleen  public  profile  link  it  opens  to

shraad  kelkar  profile!  plz  sorry  if  i'm  wrong!

once again  thankx  4  thread!!!!!

Edited by nivanthi2 - 27 November 2012 at 8:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaron

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Cast/CM Rankings - Discuss HERE ONLY!* (Page 2)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
@Nivanthi2: Thanks for letting me know! Fixed teh link :)

Cast Rankings for Last Week! (Everyone's rank went down) =/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nivanthi2sree_swaron

.9.Sara.9.

Goldie

.9.Sara.9.

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
I also too much worried abt Ranking Systm...
I am regularly commenting on his profile...
I cant understand why IF doesnt gve more articles on both Arjun and Shaleen...!!!!!!
There s no buzz ponts fr him, less comments get on his profile, less views ...that may b areason...

sree_swaron

Charli_

Goldie

Charli_

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
i'm confuse about chaskameter i mean i keep hitting it when ever i refresh page does that counts ...

sree_swaron

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
even Shaleen's rank was rose up to 20 also..but suddenly its sterted to fall from 50 then 62..realy sad..he deserves much better ranking..There is very few telly buzz article on him...it should be more so that we can comment & like it more..

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charli_

i'm confuse about chaskameter i mean i keep hitting it when ever i refresh page does that counts ...

chaskameter counts your vote only once in a day doesnt matter wheather page is refreshed or not..if you logged out your system everytime & then again after logged in you hit CM then only it counts the multiple vote

nivanthi2

Charli_

Goldie

Charli_

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sree13-

chaskameter counts your vote only once in a day doesnt matter wheather page is refreshed or not..if you logged out your system everytime & then again after logged in you hit CM then only it counts the multiple vote
thanks for clarification sree
and i agree on above
i guess its not public coments it telly buzz articles which is leading the rank down \
we need article ASAP Dead

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

thanks for clarification sree
and i agree on above
i guess its notpublic coments it telly buzz articles which is leading the rank down
we need article ASAP

true members comnent & like everytime they get a chance..but there is actualy very few tellybuzz articles over here.
you see in that week when every rank is improved including shaleen on 20 there was tellybuzz article published for the episode of that week.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.