Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

How come karishma didn't nominate mink??

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I didn't know she was a good friend of her??Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

While talking to Vishal, she said that she likes Mink.  

Edited by tinaaaa - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nkapoor3

I didn't know she was a good friend of her??

karishma ki chaabi Niketan ke paas hai..she only does what nik says ðŸ˜‰  mink is freindly with nik so she got saved
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tat way urvashi should have been the priority one by nik, infact even he was shocked when kar nominated urvi... he even asked kar, 'is bechari ne kya kiya tha ki tune uska naam le liya"
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Although Niketan manipulates Karishma or at least attempts to, he didn't anticipate her getting a chance to nominate 5 people so she randomly picked 5 names. I guess she thought if she picked Mink and Sapna for nominations, they'd beat her black and blue (not literally but in the next nominations). lol. 

Even Niketan was heard telling Rajev that Karishma should have nominated Mink instead of Urvashi. So he was pretty confused about what's going on in this girl's head.
Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago
Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even vishal asked the same question to her then she replied some thing like this "Mink was very upset in her last Nomination , so I just wanted to prove there are few good people around also, thus she chose Mink over Urvashi...Urvashi ko waise bhi koi farq nahi padta...Righly said by her Fans "Bindaas"...😆
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Kari only nominated those who hadn't been nominated in a while or wouldn't mind it (only person in the last category being Urvi)

She nominated Del and Vishal coz they hadn't been nominated at all

Rajev and Sana becoz it'd been a while since they were nominated

Urvi becoz shedidn't mind it.

Sappy, Mink and Nik had all been nominated in the last couple of weeks.
This content was originally posted by: simplypurple

Although Niketan manipulates Karishma or at least attempts to, he didn't anticipate her getting a chance to nominate 5 people so she randomly picked 5 names. I guess she thought if she picked Mink and Sapna for nominations, they'd beat her black and blue (not literally but in the next nominations). lol. 

Even Niketan was heard telling Rajev that Karishma should have nominated Mink instead of Urvashi. So he was pretty confused about what's going on in this girl's head.

I think Urva ne usse kabhi kaha hoga ki as a captain if u ever have to save 2 people between me, Mink and Nik; save the other two- as am too popular to get evicted at this stage...😉
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
^^Urvi said it right there when BB made the announcement. She said this is so out of the blue, take any 5 names, no one will mind it, becoz everyone can see that it is impossible to nominate so many people.

Since Urvi was the only one who said go ahead take any 5 names, she took Urvi's name, and Urvi's smile didn't slip an inch. When Urvi doesn't mind, why should the others. Her friends understand - Nik, Kari, Mink understand that Urvi cannot be hassled by such things.
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: saitan

I think Urva ne usse kabhi kaha hoga ki as a captain if u ever have to save 2 people between me, Mink and Nik; save the other two- as am too popular to get evicted at this stage...😉

Don't think so. Nor have I heard Urvashi say such a thing. Urvashi has been quite worried that she might get evicted. Plus, she also has a family to look after so she won't sacrifice her chance to provide for a family like that. And no one can be confident about nominations and evictions so say such a thing.