Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: desperatemeasur

which episode is the one where kittoo says shes dating someone

the epis which i watched proves it's a wrong info...kittu haven't said anything like that
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ...vibha...

the epis which i watched proves it's a wrong info...kittu haven't said anything like that

kittu doesnt say that.. its in a promo and i think its in the very first few episodes...
she is just joking about dating someone else and then karan gets mad and breaks the furniture with his bat :) dont worry the show is just an exaggerated version of the truth so dont take it tooo seriously ðŸ˜†
-Kryan- thumbnail
Are there any youtube channels that have the full episodes of The Serial?? I want to watch it agian and there was a channel but that person has deleted the episodes... Will someone upload the full parts on youtube pleaseee??

Orr are there any channels on Youtube?? xx
-Kryan- thumbnail
Will someone please upload full epiosdes of The Serial pleaseee... I really wanna watch them agian...

Has d show ended?? N wt happened to sowmya??
shibz thumbnail
Guyz yes the show has ended! but they've not really reached a proper end!may b they'l show something if there is a season 2..
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

Guyz yes the show has ended! but they've not really reached a proper end!may b they'l show something if there is a season 2..

ok
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Kryan-

Are there any youtube channels that have the full episodes of The Serial?? I want to watch it agian and there was a channel but that person has deleted the episodes... Will someone upload the full parts on youtube pleaseee??

Orr are there any channels on Youtube?? xx

Originally posted by: -Kryan-

Will someone please upload full epiosdes of The Serial pleaseee... I really wanna watch them agian...

Check this post
craziekudi thumbnail
hey.. i am new to this program...

i wnat to know... what this programme is all about is it real life of reel life...
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: craziekudi

hey.. i am new to this program...

i wnat to know... what this programme is all about is it real life of reel life...

It is a fiction show but with real names and references made with real life incidents n characters...