Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have moved on and very happy with the way my life is progressing, says Sara Khan!

The seedhi sadhi Sadhna of Star Plus' celebrated show Bidaai is way different from the real life Sara Khan. The actress, who had turned to be a nave girl for all those who watched her as Sadhna, comes with lot of liveliness and spark off screen.

Viewers got to see the real Sara via reality show Bigg Boss 4 where her marriage with Ali Merchant on the national TV had turned to be a rage. However, as soon as the show got over, the marriage too turned null and void. As for Sara, all this is a part of past now and she is happy with the way her career is progressing. 

Sara is currently dating Paras Chhabra (a contestant from a reality show) and is in no hurry to get married. The two have been sporting their relationship in the show The Serial, and are pretty open about their relationship. Sara said, "Paras and I are dating for the last seven months and we love each other's company. His mom and I are very good friends and everyone is happy with our relationship. I m just 21 and we are in no hurry to get married as our hearts are already married".

Speaking about her much discussed past and life with Ali, she offensively states, "I don't understand why people want to dig the past. I have moved on in my life and I am very happy with the way my life is progressing. Paras is the most honest and straight forward guy I have ever come across, and I think honesty is the only thing you need in a relationship." 

payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Karan Kundra: The hot shots of Television

Recently some TV actresses were asked to name their favorite male TV star. The name was to be taken after judging the actors on different parameters including their physique, looks and attitude. And it did not come as a surprise when we saw Karan Singh Grover and Karan Kundra emerging as the hot favorites amongst these pretty ladies. The two certainly have a great physique, amazing looks and killer attitude. Some other actors such as Aamir Ali, Shushant Singh and Angad Hasija were also named but none received as many votes as the two.

While Anita Hassanandani did not think twice before naming Karan Singh Grover, who she thinks has hot looks, Yashashri Masurkar was all gaga about Karan Kundra; she feels that his physique, looks, attitude and style everything is just perfect. Another vote poured in for Karan Singh Grover when Mrinalini Tyagi was asked about her favorite. Mrinalini feels that Karan is smoking hot and has a great built. On the other hand Tina Dutta gave both the names: Karan Singh Grover and Karan Kundra. He feels that both these stars have sexy bodies and are actual hunks. Well we do agree with you Tina!

Some other stars were also named. While Ankita Lokhande of Pavitra Rishta fame shared that she feels there is no one hotter than her boyfriend Shushant Singh Rajput, Sanjeeda Sheik took her husband Aamir Ali's name. Anita mentioned Hiten Tejwani who is her co-star in Pavitra Rishta. Anita Hassanandani also gave another name: Mohit Raina who is playing the part of Mahadev in the mythological series, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev.

The handsome Terrence Lewis also made a place in the list; Shakti Mohan named him. When asked from Sara Khan, she answered it was Angad Hasija and her boyfriend Paras Chhabra whom she thinks are the two hottest faces of the small screen.

http://www.movieplus.com/news-details/karan-singh-grover-and-karan-kundra-the-hot-shots-of-television-57725/

payal_4 thumbnail
I'm scared of driving and cooking: Pooja Gor

My personal de-stress mantra is...

I like to just sit in front of the television because that is the one thing I don't get much time to do. I like to watch a lot of cartoons, music channels, travel shows, fashion, etc. I also like to visit spas to relax and unwind as I really enjoy pampering myself by getting hair treatments, full body massages, etc. 

In my leisure time...

I carry a portable DVD player with me with a lot of television series so that I can relax and watch something in between my shots. I usually watch at least one movie a day. I also do carry books with me these days but unfortunately, I don't get to read them as much as I would like to. Sometimes, I only get through 50 pages in a month but the attempt to read more is always present.

A cook or a foodie...

I'm scared of two things in life - driving and cooking! Cooking is out of the question for me. But on the other hand, I do enjoy eating good food. I am not a foodie as I like to order the same dishes even when I go out. Someone has to take an initiative and introduce me to new food. I do like to party but I don't get to party out so often. But yes, I think if I did have the time, I would be partying at least thrice a month. I am not a big party animal but I think it does help in de-stressing. Partying is just a reason to be out with friends and spend quality with them. It's just a reason to get together and have a great time. 

Tips to de-stress...

I think it is important to take it easy because your body and mind need to relax. Normal routine does have some stress and if you don't relax and unwind regularly, you might just need to get checked into a rehabilitation centre of sorts. It's important to de-stress in order to avoid too much pressure, stress, etc. 

I think the simplest way to eliminate stress and negativity would be to do whatever makes you happy. It can be listening to music, getting a massage, watching movies, reading, etc. Find what makes you happy and indulge in that activity regularly. It is important that we as human beings know what makes us happy and do that as happiness releases stress.

payal_4 thumbnail

rival site

Kritika, Sanaya, Karan Kundra and Karan Tacker approached to host India's Dancing Superstars

Time for some sugary news!!!

Why do we say sugary…well the story is about your favourite sweet and cuddly TV stars.

Well, dance reality shows seem to be a hit amongst masses. One after other, channels are belting out dance based shows.

On identical lines, as reported earlier by rival site Star Plus is also coming up with series on the similar above genre, India's Dancing Superstars(Trompe L'oeil Productions).

This dance reality show has no age bar and the participants can audition in group or solo.

However, the latest is that well known television faces namely  Kritika Kamra, Sanaya Irani , Karan Kundra and Karan Tacker have been approached to play the host on the show.

Out of these four actors, makers will zero in on only two names who will be seen as the anchors.

When contacted Sanaya she said, "Yes, I have just been approached but nothing is confirmed yet."

Karan Kundra also confirmed being approached while Karan Tacker and Kritika Kamra remained unavailable.

payal_4 thumbnail
Pooja Gor's wishlist for 2013

Pooja Gor, this Amdavadi girl needs no introduction as she carved a niche for herself in her debut TV show Mann Ki Awaaz...Pratigya. 

She's been busy round the clock and was much talked about for hosting the show Laakhon MeinEk. And now, she's much on tube talk thanks to her latest stint for Channel V's The Serial.
2012 was been a good year for ' your performances received a great response from audience. How do you take it as? To this Pooja shares, "I feel very lucky that all my hard work has paid off well. Hoping to have such successful years ahead also."
As an actor, what was the turning point for you in the year 2012? "I was very happy when I was offered Laakhon Mein Ek, it is one out of the box show, I enjoyed hosting it."

And, how does 2013 look like in terms of work/aspirations? "I am looking forward to host a show like Laakhon Mein Ek again, it's something that gives me a understand life in such beautiful way. And 2013 as of now looks good. Let's see what all is in store for me. I expect some surprises coming my way."

And we wish this petite actress all good luck for upcoming ventures!

payal_4 thumbnail

When TV stars go on a blind date

Who doesn't love going on a date because it is fun all the way. And the element of excitement increases, if it is a blind date (we can see the smirk on the faces of you guys).

Okay...before moving on... a blind date is a social engagement between two strangers who go out for a date and spend some good time.

Now, imagine walking up to someone you've never met in your life and sharing a happy conversation with the other.

Out of curiosity, we talked to a few TV celebs and asked if they would go on a blind date with a random person. And this is what they had to say:

Karan Kundra: No, I will not go on a blind date with any stranger. I am done with all this long back. In this hectic life of mine, I am always busy shooting, attending workshops and going to a gym. Even if I want, I cannot take out time for such relationship. Of late, I have disconnected from my social life since my whole focus is on my career.

payal_4 thumbnail
Karan Kundra has grown by leaps & bounds: Rakshanda

Rakshanda who is currently essaying the role of Madamji in Rajshri'sJhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga reveals that one actor who she had the opportunity to work with and has impressed her is Karan Kundra "Someone who I had the opportunity to work with three years ago and from then to now he has grown by leaps and bounds is Karan Kundra. He has shocked me with the amount he has progressed and evolved as an actor. I am simply impressed with the way the boy has progressed. Karan first shot with me in Kitni Mohabbat Hai and it was a huge scene where we just shot that particular scene for the entire day. But today when I watch him acting, anchoring shows and met him again while working on Gumrah I must say his progression really impresses me," admits the actress. 

payal_4 thumbnail

Why is Karan Kundra leaving The Serial?

Why is Karan Kundra leaving The Serial?

The actor has just signed on to do his first Bollywood movie – a nice big step, no?

Karan Kundra came into the limelight with the show Kitani Mohabbat Hai opposite now on-now off girlfriend Kritika Kamra. The versatile actor has since then done several daily soaps and reality shows. Like most television actors, Karan also dreamed of getting into the big league, working with the who's who of Bollywood. And it looks like his dreams are just about to come true. Kundra was recently approached by Shailesh Singh, one of the producers of the Kangna Ranaut starrer Tanu Weds Manu, to play the lead role in a B-wood film. The part was initially written for Neil Nitin Mukesh, but since the David actor is busy with other commitments, the opportunity dropped right into Kundra's lap. Our man will be playing a rockstar in the yet untitled film. Besides KK, the producer has also signed on another male lead for the movie, though we don't know who it is…not yet.

Does this mean that Karan will no longer be part of The Serial on Channel V? Well, it certainly looks like it. The Serial, where Kundra plays himself in the company of other top TV stars like Soumya Seth, Pooja Gor, Sara Khan, Mohit Sehgal and Raj Singh Arora, is the story of soap actors and their controversial lives, some vignettes mirroring real life. In addition to this, Karan hosts the teen crime reality show Gumraah, which also airs on Channel V. And if rumours are to be believed, he won't be quitting that one. We tried to get in touch with the actor, but due to the strict confidentiality clause he has signed, he refused to divulge any details.

Well, we wish Karan all the best for his new big venture and hope the film is all that he hoped for.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/why-is-karan-kundra-leaving-the-serial/

payal_4 thumbnail

How to be like style icon Karan Kundra?

Have you been longing to propose someone for quite a while? Or are you going on a special date this evening to a romantic location? Or are you simply going for a happening party tonight? Confused what to wear? Well, you need not worry; V is always there to help you out.

Wearing the right combination of clothes is vital, but carrying it with a perfect attitude is even more significant. Just remember, confidence can make or break your style, whatever you wear be poised and fearless just like Karan Kundra.
He knows it all, it seems he has mastered the skill of impressing women and sometimes even men (don't get us wrong, what V mean is his elegance) with his grace, charm and style! 

On a bright gleaming day, add some glaze to your persona, wear bright shades like red, orange, magenta or simply yellow just like Kundra wore a few weeks ago, didn't he carry it off really well? So why not give it a try you never know, that might just add some colour to your life!

Well, if it is an evening party, wear black, it just adds spice to your personality, similar to Kundra, who usually wears black for most of his parties! An additional benefit to that, if you are on the healthier side, it makes you look thinner and hotter!

Moreover, to make it a lethal combination, why not wear skin fit pants just like Kundra, to follow the idea: the narrower it gets the more casual its looks, but only if it blends with your body-framework.

For healthier guys, V would suggest straight fit pants with dark shades like navy blue, black, chocolate brown, very similar to the one Kundra wore in last week's episode, with the authentic white shirt.

To add flavour to your charming personality, always wear a pair of glares, just like Kundra, undoubtedly they will just KILL.

Time and tide, wait for no man! Do not forget to wear a watch, girls hate waiting and Kundra ensures he doesn't displease any girl.

Coloured pants are on a roar, be it red, chocolate brown, green or purple, they are trending just like a nail biting match of India v\s Australia. Kundra definitely exercises this and if he is wearing it, it definitely becomes a style statement… what say?

Last but not the least, it is said 'Always judge a man by his shoes', and no brownie points for guessing that Kundra is one of the few actors that complements his attire with correct shoes.

To leave an enduring mark as a style icon: You need not wear Puma shoes, a Lee shirt, Levi's jeans or Ray Ban glares, all you need is flawless attitude with a mild fragrance, and you will see the world following you... just like the charismatic Karan Kundra. 
payal_4 thumbnail
Karan Kundra takes the road to Bollywood

All small screen stars aim higher and yearn to get hitched with some big producer or director who can launch them on the big screen. Well, very few manage to get into films, while the others have to keep going with the television itself. 

One of the small screen actors to join the league of the biggies in the tinsel town is Karan Kundra who has been lucky enough to bag a movie by Shailesh Singh, the producer of the movie Tanu Weds Manu.

After being noticed in his first show Kitni Mohabbat Hai opposite his then real life girlfriend Kritika Kamra , Karan Kundra earned a lot of fame. This led to more shows and reality shows on the small screen. Currently seen in the shows Gumraah and The Serial on Channel V, sources have heard that the actor will call it quits for The Serial. He is going to bid adieu to the show, but Gumraah will keep rolling as per the grapevines.  

The grapevines also say that the movie was initially offered to Neil Nitin Mukesh, but he turned it down as his dates were all jammed with other commitments. Finally, it landed in KK's lap. It's probably the lucky charm that the actor is born with. 

We wish Karan all the best and hope that this movie will help him keep stable in the industry.