Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

why some peoples r so harsh on sana?

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
i m watching that many forum members are against sana , someone says she is a bitch queen , some are making fun of her for doing b grade movies, calling her dumb and all that just because she is not in urva group.. here people hv no sense of their own.. as majority is supporting urva group so like a monkey many are supporting them.. bt sana is very sensible girl , she is innocent,, she is not playing game like others? and who dont do bitching, urva group also do bitching , urva also has done a b gRADE movie thn why sana is being targetting? i really find her most genuine contestant, she is not talking to vishal just to get save from nomination, she hAS self respect.. i love her for this . and people are judgemental about her, why? i really want her in top 5 , no offence to other people fans, bt atleast call spade a spade . ðŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhav04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree on this and im allways gna support her...ive never seen this girl change and shes been loyal xoxoxox
kaifia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u sana is the best plz vote for her
tum logo ko sirf sana ki shakal surat dikhti is se jayada kuch ni...tharki ho tum log...despos
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
we r not forcing u "noo u cant support sana" its everyone"s personal matter who will support whom! btw Sana is sensible thts da joke of the year:p
SweetSona2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ablazed melody's post ----

"Sana is beyond disgusting ðŸ¤¢

How sick is it to comment about a person's dead father ! Its been just 3 weeks Karishma's dad passed away and these people accuses her of using it as a sympathy card. 

I have not seen her bring her dad's topic with them. Sapna is totally becoming xerox of Sana !! Please Sapna get back to your original self dont talk, walk and think on behalf of Sana 

Karishma saved Sapna in the 2nd week and she saves her over many others again this week phir bhi Sapna is cursing her ðŸ¥± Why ? Because she didnt save Sana ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤¢ Kari didnt sign any contract to save Sana.. Sana and Kari's friendship went sour much before she left.. she insulted Karishma infront of Salman when she said Karishma and Aashka cant be compared ! Aashu bahot aziz hai mere liye... then why expect Karishma to treat you like a aziz if you cant treat her like one.. Weirdo !

Sana goes to Urvashi of all people to bitch about Karishma and Vishal ! What was she thinking? 

It was funny to watch Niketan and Urvashi's expression when Sana was cribbing how she finds Karishma fake .. I am glad Urvashi and Nik told what Sana is going around saying about Karishma and Vish."

I guess now you understand why people don't like Sana.
I too don't like her.

Edited by SweetSona2010 - 11 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dnt like her n she deserves it.. Sorry nis. I like her funny jokes but...
Cause IF fans have a thing about "opinions".
The opinions here are very strong and very biased.
The picture is viewed only from extreme angles and the rest is called shit. It's always "LOVE" or "HATE" . Nothing in the middle.
In the short span of my stay in the BB forum only a few ppl present neutral POVs. 

eg. This year Urvashi fans are suppressing all other's. 
It a "My Way or Highway" situation.
This forum follows the motto:
Take my shit or get bashed. Brutally. 

I myself am becoming somewhat similar to these people. It's in the air.
Frankly the quality of views here is very low. Very Pedestrian. Except for a very few though.

Plus New comers are not really welcomed with full heart here.
Old buddies like each other's posts and hunt in groups. That is all.
behindyou thumbnail
Originally posted by: masoom.d0n

tum logo ko sirf sana ki shakal surat dikhti is se jayada kuch ni...tharki ho tum log...despos

its nt like that buddy... i just said my opinion , and it does nt mean shakal achi hai to andar se achi ni hai wo 
behindyou thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetSona2010

Ablazed melody's post ----

"Sana is beyond disgusting ðŸ¤¢

How sick is it to comment about a person's dead father ! Its been just 3 weeks Karishma's dad passed away and these people accuses her of using it as a sympathy card. 

I have not seen her bring her dad's topic with them. Sapna is totally becoming xerox of Sana !! Please Sapna get back to your original self dont talk, walk and think on behalf of Sana 

Karishma saved Sapna in the 2nd week and she saves her over many others again this week phir bhi Sapna is cursing her ðŸ¥± Why ? Because she didnt save Sana ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤¢ Kari didnt sign any contract to save Sana.. Sana and Kari's friendship went sour much before she left.. she insulted Karishma infront of Salman when she said Karishma and Aashka cant be compared ! Aashu bahot aziz hai mere liye... then why expect Karishma to treat you like a aziz if you cant treat her like one.. Weirdo !

Sana goes to Urvashi of all people to bitch about Karishma and Vishal ! What was she thinking? 

It was funny to watch Niketan and Urvashi's expression when Sana was cribbing how she finds Karishma fake .. I am glad Urvashi and Nik told what Sana is going around saying about Karishma and Vish."

I guess now you understand why people don't like Sana.
I too don't like her.

its her personal opinion , she like karishma or not , u r karishma fan , i cn understand