why some peoples r so harsh on sana? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I do like her, she has been  the same since day 1. If people appreciate urvashi's so called " bold staright talk" and dont mind her dominating personality then people shld use the same yardstick that sana's character is such that she may be ignorant of strategies and plays and is just there doing what she thinks is right.

she hasnt changed groups and hasnt ditchem them either and has been loyal to her bf /friend vishal , thats commendable.

I dont like the nik-mink-urvashi jodi purely bcoz they underestimate others and mock them for however they are. Their treatment of some of the contestants are just plain rue and the worst part is that they mock them behind their back and laugh abt it. This shows their personality.

The problem i feel is the amount of sana fans on this forum. I think sana fans are very quiet and also less in number. If anybody bashes urvashi, niketan 75% of the forum starts to defend her. Even delnaaz has some defenders, but there is rarely any one for sana. Last night in live feed discussion thread this was the main point of discussion for more than an hour and if i remember correctly there were only 4 or 5 sana fans compared to almost 20 peoples against her. That's what i feel about the current situation. And i have said from the start of the season, sana does not have a mind of her own. She bitches when she is with delu but is happily enjoying when with urvashi . Right now when i am writing this comment, she is enjoying and laughing whole heartedly with urvashi.

EDIT:- Sorry, i forgot the biggest plus point of sana. She is a completely loyal friend.

Edited by sscomp32 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by tina59

I do like her, she has been  the same since day 1. If people appreciate urvashi's so called " bold staright talk" and dont mind her dominating personality then people shld use the same yardstick that sana's character is such that she may be ignorant of strategies and plays and is just there doing what she thinks is right.

she hasnt changed groups and hasnt ditchem them either and has been loyal to her bf /friend vishal , thats commendable.

I dont like the nik-mink-urvashi jodi purely bcoz they underestimate others and mock them for however they are. Their treatment of some of the contestants are just plain rue and the worst part is that they mock them behind their back and laugh abt it. This shows their personality.

xactly.. dont know why forum members like mink over her its bcause she is in nik group 
Cuz she deserves it, Duhhh ðŸ¤ª

Anyways, seriously speaking, on BB forum, everything gets exaggerated, Sana isn't any special. Every contestant has seen abuses and harshness thrown at them including Siddhu ji. So nothing to get worked up on. Chill, enjoy and bash if you are up to it. Not the show to be taken so seriously especially these Celebs.
Ok so now i can visibly count 5 sana fans including you ðŸ˜†.
The other 4 sana fans i know are:- nishu786, sscomp32(me), simplypurple and bluerobin.
😆

She is sweet and loyal girl
yaar seriously mat le chill mar
once BIGG boss kahtam kisi ko ghanta kuch nahe farak parega sana kon thi kia the kahan se aye the
so dnt take this all seriously 
Sana rocks !! Sana rocks!!! Khush!!

Edited by MithiBani - 11 years ago
 i agree! i want her 2 win shesss so sweeet & very innocent!
Originally posted by MithiBani

Sana rocks !! Sana rocks!!! Khush!!

🤣🤣🤣
MB, Bachcho ko khush karne ka tarika hume pasand aaya 😉