Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

why some peoples r so harsh on sana? - Page 3

IamaPCmaniac thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
excuse-me but I totally agree with Sana..!! I dont want to be rude, but how can a person, whose dad died three weeks ago g to a reality showww??? Papaaa ka sapppnaaa .. lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

may be they r jelous with sana , some who r preaching here when   apney fev pe baat aati hai then some members ki  band baj jaati hai 😳   u can say sana hater

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The thing I find unfair is some of the members are quick to label every word coming out of Sana's mouth as b-ing. Whereas everything said by Niketan is labelled as a fact or the truth. If people are talking about someone behind their backs, then it's back biting or b-ing, as people like to refer to it.  It doesn't matter who it is.

In the bigg boss house, every single person is back biting about someone or the other. Be it, Urvashi and Sana, the two people I like the most or Mink and Niketan, the two people I dislike the most. And considering BB is a game about getting to the finals, it's obvious people will back bite and manipulate. But the most manipulative character from MY perspective is Niketan. Sana is nice to people when they are nice to her. She's cordial, friendly, jokes around but she doesn't manipulate people in order to get to the finals. If that were true, she would be sweet talking everyone and not stick by her friends nor choose her old friend, Vishal, over Rajev. She values friendships once she makes friends. This is a quality very few people in the house have. But none can compare to Sana.

She may not be the most educated person, but she is definitely a very genuine person and even if she says silly things, this quality shines through. And just because a person speaks well doesn't make them a good person. Look at the character of the person. Even though she's in competition with her friends, she's happy for their success and sorry for their loss. 

She's an awesome person and even if she doesn't win BB6 or is eliminated this week, then I wish her a great deal of success and popularity coz she's a gem. ❤️
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: gurunthebest

excuse-me but I totally agree with Sana..!! I dont want to be rude, but how can a person, whose dad died three weeks ago g to a reality showww??? Papaaa ka sapppnaaa .. lol

By that logic...us Sana bechari ki Mummy beemar rehti hai...ghar main baith ke dhyaan rakhe uska. Yahan kya kar rahi hai?
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

🤣🤣🤣
MB, Bachcho ko khush karne ka tarika hume pasand aaya 😉

Hai na badhiya!! 😆 😆 Sana rocks!!

This content was originally posted by: ANNMT.

may be they r jelous with sana , some who r preaching here when apney fev pe baat aati hai then some members ki band baj jaati hai 😳 u can say sana hater

Of course!! That's IT!! Who wouldn't be jealous of "US main bachche achchi Engliss bolte hain" vichaardhaara?? It's sooo obvious!! 🤪
Edited by MithiBani - 11 years ago
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sscomp32

The problem i feel is the amount of sana fans on this forum. I think sana fans are very quiet and also less in number. If anybody bashes urvashi, niketan 75% of the forum starts to defend her. Even delnaaz has some defenders, but there is rarely any one for sana. Last night in live feed discussion thread this was the main point of discussion for more than an hour and if i remember correctly there were only 4 or 5 sana fans compared to almost 20 peoples against her. That's what i feel about the current situation. And i have said from the start of the season, sana does not have a mind of her own. She bitches when she is with delu but is happily enjoying when with urvashi . Right now when i am writing this comment, she is enjoying and laughing whole heartedly with urvashi.

EDIT:- Sorry, i forgot the biggest plus point of sana. She is a completely loyal friend.

Most people on this forum can and do appreciate reasoned arguments for any candidate - at least most of the active ones. What works for one person may not work for another - but most have a logic behind their likes and dislikes.

When it comes to crticism of Sana - what are people saying really -

1. That she is dumb - nobody can deny that, not even she or her best friends
2. That she carries grudges for silly things - we've all seen that,
3. That she indulges in backbiting and gossiping - yes she does
4. That she carries grudges too long - she's still after Nik and Kari for something that hepened in week 2 or 3
5. That she indulges in groupism - yes she does
6. That she is rude with some people - see her behavior with Mink, Vrajesh, Nik and all
7. That she is an opportunist - umm dumping Vishal and befriending Nik
8. That she carries tales idhar ki udhar - but we've all seen her do that with Del and Aashka

It really is not about how many fans she has, but about what kind of personality she has.
This content was originally posted by: simplypurple

The thing I find unfair is some of the members are quick to label every word coming out of Sana's mouth as b-ing. Whereas everything said by Niketan is labelled as a fact or the truth. If people are talking about someone behind their backs, then it's back biting or b-ing, as people like to refer to it.  It doesn't matter who it is.

In the bigg boss house, every single person is back biting about someone or the other. Be it, Urvashi and Sana, the two people I like the most or Mink and Niketan, the two people I dislike the most. And considering BB is a game about getting to the finals, it's obvious people will back bite and manipulate. But the most manipulative character from MY perspective is Niketan. Sana is nice to people when they are nice to her. She's cordial, friendly, jokes around but she doesn't manipulate people in order to get to the finals. If that were true, she would be sweet talking everyone and not stick by her friends nor choose her old friend, Vishal, over Rajev. She values friendships once she makes friends. This is a quality very few people in the house have. But none can compare to Sana.

She may not be the most educated person, but she is definitely a very genuine person and even if she says silly things, this quality shines through. And just because a person speaks well doesn't make them a good person. Look at the character of the person. Even though she's in competition with her friends, she's happy for their success and sorry for their loss. 

She's an awesome person and even if she doesn't win BB6 or is eliminated this week, then I wish her a great deal of success and popularity coz she's a gem. ❤️

@Bold: One thing I don't understand is why call out those members who are ready to label her any which way. It is up to an individual how they want to perceive Sana or Niketan or any XYZ. Personally, I am not a fan of Niketan's. I find him as Shrewd and manipulative as Urvashi. But I do admire his patience when Sana/Sapna tagged him with all sorts of legations. Sana even went ahead to make an issue of his yawning, which was simply pathetic, even then he didn't react. So I admire this quality of his.

Also, there are many people who are very harsh and exaggerate their negativity for Sapna. But as her fan, I either discuss it out or express my views than ask someone why being unfair to Sapna. BB is a show where these Celebs will be scrutinized for every little detail be it Sana or Sapna or Niketan. One has to accept that fact and keep supporting whoever they like. I find questioning someone's opinion very annoying and I have seen that from many Sana and even Urvashi fans.

Anyways, end of the day, this is only a show, so I find it mind boggling why do people expect fairness from us audience. No one is ever going to be completely fair being biased one way or another for these contestants.

As for the rest, it is your opinion on her, so no comments.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

Of course!! That's IT!! Who wouldn't be jealous of "US main bachche achchi Engliss bolte hain" vichaardhaara?? It's sooo obvious!! 🤪

Oh yeh, I am so jealous of her kickass brain. That kinda intelligence is worth every ounce of jealousy. The green monster of envy within me is kicking hard to come out whenever she is on screen 😎

I mean only a person like her can put apples and oranges on the same level of judgement without thinking twice of their differences, now that has to be the most envious characteristic of hers 😉
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
obviously   ,  some r hypocrrite n lier     , comes in  blind fan category  but   other fans ko targate kartey hain being  blind fan  🤪,   khud dunibhar mai bashing kartey firtey hai n comes in hater  n basher category   but unkey fev ko khuch kah do to mirchi lag jaati hai , they themself r  very harsh and exaggerate their negativity  for other contestent  but dusro ko preech karney sabsey pahley pahuchtey hain " dont do this dont say this " 😉  ...in short hypocrite  blind fan
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

@Bold: One thing I don't understand is why call out those members who are ready to label her any which way. It is up to an individual how they want to perceive Sana or Niketan or any XYZ. Personally, I am not a fan of Niketan's. I find him as Shrewd and manipulative as Urvashi. But I do admire his patience when Sana/Sapna tagged him with all sorts of legations. Sana even went ahead to make an issue of his yawning, which was simply pathetic, even then he didn't react. So I admire this quality of his.

Also, there are many people who are very harsh and exaggerate their negativity for Sapna. But as her fan, I either discuss it out or express my views than ask someone why being unfair to Sapna. BB is a show where these Celebs will be scrutinized for every little detail be it Sana or Sapna or Niketan. One has to accept that fact and keep supporting whoever they like. I find questioning someone's opinion very annoying and I have seen that from many Sana and even Urvashi fans.

Anyways, end of the day, this is only a show, so I find it mind boggling why do people expect fairness from us audience. No one is ever going to be completely fair being biased one way or another for these contestants.

As for the rest, it is your opinion on her, so no comments.

Regarding the first bold bit, because there's a lot of over exaggeration done in stating that every time she opens her mouth to say something regarding someone, it's labelled as bitching. And in specifically the live feed discussion threads, people do not quote her so that one can discuss the matter. Exceptions are generally if someone perceives her to say something stupid. I find that unfair. Hence I mentioned it because I wanted to express my point of view just as everyone expresses theirs.

Regarding the second bold bit, that's true. I cannot expect fairness but it's a little tiring to read through those comments in at least the live feed discussion when you've missed something and all you read is, Sana is b-ing about this person or that person. Which is why I no longer post in the discussion thread because it's become pointless. I do respect people's opinion but when the basis of the statements aren't being stated, that leaves little to discuss as you feel unwelcome as a fan of a particular person.

In the end, people are welcome to consider my opinion or to ignore it.

Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago