Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: simplypurple

Regarding the first bold bit, because there's a lot of over exaggeration done in stating that every time she opens her mouth to say something regarding someone, it's labelled as bitching. And in specifically the live feed discussion threads, people do not quote her so that one can discuss the matter. Exceptions are generally if someone perceives her to say something stupid. I find that unfair. Hence I mentioned it because I wanted to express my point of view just as everyone expresses theirs.

Regarding the second bold bit, that's true. I cannot expect fairness but it's a little tiring to read through those comments in at least the live feed discussion when you've missed something and all you read is, Sana is b-ing about this person or that person. Which is why I no longer post in the discussion thread because it's become pointless. I do respect people's opinion but when the basis of the statements aren't being stated, that leaves little to discuss as you feel unwelcome as a fan of a particular person.

In the end, people are welcome to consider my opinion or to ignore it.

@Bold: SP, that happens with every contestant. And when you are a fan of someone specific, you will see such comments more readily and harshly than those which lampoons those you don't like. I have seen it happen with Sapna many many times. So I can understand where you are coming from. But that shouldn't stop you from expressing yourself in the Live Feed. I am sure there will those few who see eye to eye with your opinions. Anyways, end of the day choice is yours, but I just feel no one should be able to dictate you from expressing your views. Thus you should keep participating in the Live Feed since there are many who appreciate your work.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sana was my favourite once upon a time and now I want her to leave the house. Reason? Simple - anyone who can be friendly with that worthless irritating lady named Delnazz is my eyeshore.. 

That one reason is good enough for me!! Poor Sana selected a loser group.. So, what is wrong if people call her dumb? with her charm and childish look, she could have sailed through the final only if she knew to be at the right side. I pity her!!
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

@Bold: SP, that happens with every contestant. And when you are a fan of someone specific, you will see such comments more readily and harshly than those which lampoons those you don't like. I have seen it happen with Sapna many many times. So I can understand where you are coming from. But that shouldn't stop you from expressing yourself in the Live Feed. I am sure there will those few who see eye to eye with your opinions. Anyways, end of the day choice is yours, but I just feel no one should be able to dictate you from expressing your views. Thus you should keep participating in the Live Feed since there are many who appreciate your work.

Thanks dear. 😊 I'll definitely consider it. Perhaps if a few more Sana fans join the live feed discussion, it would be more fun. And you're right, when you are a fan of a particular person, you tend to notice the harsher comments more and feel they stand out. Actually, until I saw this thread, I didn't even realize there were many people defending her. 😆
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: akash08

Sana was my favourite once upon a time and now I want her to leave the house. Reason? Simple - anyone who can be friendly with that worthless irritating lady named Delnazz is my eyeshore.. 

That one reason is good enough for me!! Poor Sana selected a loser group.. So, what is wrong if people call her dumb? with her charm and childish look, she could have sailed through the final only if she knew to be at the right side. I pity her!!

I'm not exactly fond of Delnaaz myself but if you consider the situation Sana is in, she cannot see everything the way we can. We know what every person is saying, how they are acting and reacting, etc. She is judging people based on her interaction with them. Delnaaz may be fake with other people but she has definitely stood by Sana, at least. When Rajev voted himself as a captain, Delnaaz showed Sana her support. Also, Delnaaz hasn't nominated Sana ever. Now that Sana and Vishal have split up, she's been trying to patch them up. Even if it's because she's looking at the bigger picture of voting/captaincy. So Delnaaz has been a decent friend to her. So from Sana's perspective, she's worth having as a friend.

Now on the other hand, she's had tiffs with Niketan and Mink had snubbed her. Urvashi seemed to be trying to create a greater rift between her and Rajev by questioning her friendship with him. So again, the other group, from her perspective haven't exactly been welcoming towards her. Even I want her to befriend Urvashi but the way the events have unfolded, Sana did what she thought was best. We may not react the same, but we aren't in her position.

I wouldn't pity her because she is a good person even if she's not a good player.
zara..xxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: simplypurple

The thing I find unfair is some of the members are quick to label every word coming out of Sana's mouth as b-ing. Whereas everything said by Niketan is labelled as a fact or the truth. If people are talking about someone behind their backs, then it's back biting or b-ing, as people like to refer to it.  It doesn't matter who it is.

In the bigg boss house, every single person is back biting about someone or the other. Be it, Urvashi and Sana, the two people I like the most or Mink and Niketan, the two people I dislike the most. And considering BB is a game about getting to the finals, it's obvious people will back bite and manipulate. But the most manipulative character from MY perspective is Niketan. Sana is nice to people when they are nice to her. She's cordial, friendly, jokes around but she doesn't manipulate people in order to get to the finals. If that were true, she would be sweet talking everyone and not stick by her friends nor choose her old friend, Vishal, over Rajev. She values friendships once she makes friends. This is a quality very few people in the house have. But none can compare to Sana.

She may not be the most educated person, but she is definitely a very genuine person and even if she says silly things, this quality shines through. And just because a person speaks well doesn't make them a good person. Look at the character of the person. Even though she's in competition with her friends, she's happy for their success and sorry for their loss. 

She's an awesome person and even if she doesn't win BB6 or is eliminated this week, then I wish her a great deal of success and popularity coz she's a gem. ❤️

You seriously just spoke my mind out!
She truely is a GEM! ❤️

I just feel so sorry for her as she's getting targetted big time! n everyones bashing her for NO reason wat so ever! SHE'S D ONLY HONEST PERSON IN DAT HOUSE, WHO SPEAKS HER MIND!

Originally posted by: barunsanaya99

i m watching that many forum members are against sana , someone says she is a bitch queen , some are making fun of her for doing b grade movies, calling her dumb and all that just because she is not in urva group.. here people hv no sense of their own.. as majority is supporting urva group so like a monkey many are supporting them.. bt sana is very sensible girl , she is innocent,, she is not playing game like others? and who dont do bitching, urva group also do bitching , urva also has done a b gRADE movie thn why sana is being targetting? i really find her most genuine contestant, she is not talking to vishal just to get save from nomination, she hAS self respect.. i love her for this . and people are judgemental about her, why? i really want her in top 5 , no offence to other people fans, bt atleast call spade a spade . 😛

Calling spade a spade,thats why calling Sana Dumb insecure bimbo.😳

@red : Like this is your opinion on Urvashi and her fans, ppl have their opinion bout Sana. Deal with it.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
im also a big fan of sana and its so sad that innocence is labelled as bimbo and dumb! so it means all whos parents and elders that are not graduates are also dumb and stupid?? she is a sweet and bubbly girl. I wish she stays till the end.
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rukhi

im also a big fan of sana and its so sad that innocence is labelled as bimbo and dumb! so it means all whos parents and elders that are not graduates are also dumb and stupid?? she is a sweet and bubbly girl. I wish she stays till the end.

This has nothing to do with education. My uncle live in UAE, he didn't finish even high school but he own one of the biggest construction companies in Dubai.  Its up to people interpretation, you may find her bubbly attitude cute but other may label her actions as idiotic.

I used to be fan of Sana in the start of the show, she is in my top five list. But as the show progressed, I got really annoyed with her because she makes big issue out of very small things (ex. Niketan yawning). Also, her involvement in the SAD didn't help her case.