The Serial

found this too

ra-poo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😃Real life, not the 'Reel': The show will document the lives of Karan Kundra, Vikrant Massey, Raj Singh Arora, Pooja Gor, Sara Khan and Soumya Seth.
Real life, not the 'Reel': The show will document the lives of Karan Kundra, Vikrant Massey, Raj Singh Arora, Pooja Gor, Sara Khan and Soumya Seth.

Channel V's 'The Serial' will give us an insight into the lives of our favourite TV actors.

The plotline will show 17-year-old Rohan, who gets to meet his favourite actors from the industry
We have seen and loved Pooja Gor, Sara Khan, Soumya Seth and others playing perfect saree-clad bahus in daily soaps and have often wondered how they are in real life. The guesswork will now end as Channel V's The Serial will give us an opportunity to know how these actors deal with friend ships, break-ups, etc.

'The Serial' is about the lives of TV stars Karan Kundra, Vikrant Massey, Raj Singh Arora, Pooja Gor, Sara Khan and Soumya Seth.

The plotline will show 17-year-old aspiring actor Rohan -a fictitious character -who gets to meet his favourite actors from the industry.

We will thus see the real Karan Kundra as he tells us that he miss l es his family, shows us his FB status, his family pictures and displays a care free attitude of one who doesn't care what he is wearing before stepping out of the house. "People, idolise us for a particular character and not for the person we actually are. When a fan says, 'Karan I love you', he or she loves the 'good boy' image I play, not me," says Karan, admitting that he was conscious about three cameras always following him.

"I am so used to the words 'action' and 'cut'. But here all our insecurities, happiness, the bitter truths of our lives are captured. Our normal lives are presented before our fans," he adds.

Sara Khan, whom we saw playing a dutiful daughter-in-law and wife in serials, loves to party with her friends. In The Serial, we will actually see her in a bikini at Karan's party. "I am part of this show because I actually wanted to show my real self. Here, I don't have any limitations about how or what I talk, how we dress," she says.

We will also see how Pooja Gor of 'Pratigya' deal with her relationship with Raj Singh Arora and her bitter fight with him.

Soumya Seth of 'Navya' fame says, "If I break up with my boyfriend, I will. And if my fans see it, what's the big deal?" Coming to the concept of the show, Prem Kamath of Channel V, says, "Everyone wants to catch a glimpse of the glamour world or be a part of it and we want to give them a sneak-peak."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Please provide a link as to where you found this from.
Remember TC articles are not allowed on IF.
Channel V DT