...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Rohan's character is just like any of us karanika fan. The excitement to meet Karan Kundra and working with him in Gumrah...But all his hopes lost at party
The VM prepared by him on karanika was awesome also the song selection.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Felt bad for him after karan's outburst.
But abigail was with him and made him fell good.
Now due to party scene he is rejecting to work in gumrah...If u would be in his place what would u guys do?? Take up the show Gumrah or reject it.
Somewhere i felt rohan's mom outburst wasn't good...like he is only one who can run the house???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
loved Rohan...he stole the show for me..what a performer...simple yet so sweet...his reactions were just perfect to the situation...i m not tired of praising him..he is THAT good..Fab fab actor. Hats off! :)
i was literally in tears seeing him...no not because i am a fan but generally my heart went out for him.

If i were in his place i wouldnt do Gumrah either... its so sad that our fav star u r going to work with you actually bashed you..i mean wth?!! haan if he apologizes and requests that i act๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

his Mother's part was sad.. poor Rohan :(
Edited by shibz - 11 years ago
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I agree..he was super sweet and i loved hiw part...I really enjoyed the connect to the celebs through a young fan..i saw myself in him..Commendable thought of showing it through a youngster! I'm super proud of Vikas for the concept!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
well acc to me Rohan represented all of those ppl who wished to c their onscreen couple TOGETHER in real life too and nt jst karanika fans...i truly felt bad for him...xcellent story tellin till nw...n thts wht i liked abt this show.. Edited by nikki028 - 11 years ago
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup Rohan character is just like us ( karnikians )
I see my self in him
Even when I got the news of break up , I wrote ss n os for them hahaha
I just love the concept
...vibha... thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

loved Rohan...he stole the show for me..what a performer...simple yet so sweet...his reactions were just perfect to the situation...i m not tired of praising him..he is THAT good..Fab fab actor. Hats off! :)
i was literally in tears seeing him...no not because i am a fan but generally my heart went out for him.

If i were in his place i wouldnt do Gumrah either... its so sad that our fav star u r going to work with you actually bashed you..i mean wth?!! haan if he apologizes and requests that i act๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

his Mother's part was sad.. poor Rohan :(

yup the state in which he was after kk's outburst
shibzy ur demands are high apoligize and request๐Ÿ˜†...first i thought soumya is taking kk to rohan's house only...bt it was kittu's๐Ÿ˜†
...vibha... thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmnaIsh

I agree..he was super sweet and i loved hiw part...I really enjoyed the connect to the celebs through a young fan..i saw myself in him..Commendable thought of showing it through a youngster! I'm super proud of Vikas for the concept!

yup he is just like us...
Vikas is doing great job by giving us show like Gumrah and now this one๐Ÿ˜›
...vibha... thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki028

well acc to me Rohan represented all of those ppl who wished to c their onscreen couple TOGETHER in real life too and nt jst karanika fans...i truly felt bad for him...xcellent story tellin till nw...n thts wht i liked abt this show..

ya nikki...i mentioned karanika coz he was excited abt them...he represented fans as u mentioned
๐Ÿ˜›
...vibha... thumbnail
Originally posted by: cooljaya11

Yup Rohan character is just like us ( karnikians )
I see my self in him
Even when I got the news of break up , I wrote ss n os for them hahaha
I just love the concept

yup, we were also sad๐Ÿ˜‰
di bt that OS isn't comp acc to me and mahi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
luved rohan .. he's gud luved this guy in gumrah also n here also he's gud at his part :)

if i would be at his place i would surely get hurt , he was not only hurt by party but also by his mom :(( poor guy