Surprise Only for Nik and kar fans - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Bella27

Awww ... but she's busy hooking him up with Mink in 2days live feed ! 
She's confused 
really???? is this true????
can you please quote anything which shows that kar is doing so.. please..
coz i missed a lot of live feed today 
Originally posted by lovelygirly

she mentioned to Mink that she dint nominate her so dat she n Nik can give a love story bla bla 
Mink was asking Nik not to do smtg .. etc etc ... so Kar was like abhi Miss ho Mrs nahi bani ho .. 

In all this I can just der no Nik- kar , Nik _urv , Nik _mink ... dey r just fooling around n playing a game πŸ˜‰

she mentioned to Mink that she dint nominate her so dat she n Nik can give a love story bla bla 
Mink was asking Nik not to do smtg .. etc etc ... so Kar was like abhi Miss ho Mrs nahi bani ho .. 

In all this I can just der no Nik- kar , Nik _urv , Nik _mink ... dey r just fooling around n playing a game πŸ˜‰
hey thanks πŸ˜Š
but according to some comments on the live-feed page, nik and mink are not talking to each other..
it would be nice if kar makes a patch-up between the two.. πŸ˜ƒ

oh really...2day i watched the live feed for the 1st tym nd saw all nik kar moments...NOT EVEN A SINGLE TYM kar said ny such thing to mink or nik so as to bring them 2gthr...yes she is confused coz she has a bf outside but still she is getting all close to nik agn nd nik cares for her the most nd shws her the ryt way unconditionally...she is confused cozz she has started hving feelings for him agn nd NIK gives the most iportance to kar which was SO VISIBLE in the live feeds...
^^^ I watched it  in the morning ... not when they ( Nik - Mink )  had a fite or after !! 
gross why is she so despo!!

^^^ I watched it  in the morning ... not when they ( Nik - Mink )  had a fite or after !! 
awww πŸ˜”
there was a fight actually..
but i really hope that they patch up.. simply because mink is loyal to niketan.. πŸ˜Š

hey thanks😊
but according to some comments on the live-feed page, nik and mink are not talking to each other..
it would be nice if kar makes a patch-up between the two..πŸ˜ƒ

not jus with nik...mink wasnt in tking terms with ny1 2day...even delu came to her but she refused to talk...urva nik tried to cheer her up a lot but kar didnt do nything...later they stopped giving her much imp which workd nd mink became normal automatically during the evening when she realised her faltu attitude isnt afffecting ny1...nd she became her original self over again...kar had nothing to do in it...on the contrary if kar is upset nik goes to every extent to cheer her up until she smiles...mink has got nothing to do with what nik kar shares
Originally posted by F-bomb

It is a hug? Have you never hugged a friend of the opposite sex? Seriously, the comments some people write here just  makes me bang my head with a belan ( plastic one, the real belan will hurt too much  πŸ˜†).

I don't watch live feed, so miss out on all the cute scenes. Bless dem.
hey!!
hows the other nik-fan doing???
loving him these days na??? πŸ˜³

I'm surprised that Nik and Kar also have fans.