Surprise Only for Nik and kar fans - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by F-bomb

It is a hug? Have you never hugged a friend of the opposite sex? Seriously, the comments some people write here just makes me bang my head with a belan( plastic one, the real belan will hurt too much πŸ˜†).

I don't watch live feed, so miss out on all the cute scenes. Bless dem.

BEST COMMENT of the DAY...hats off ...RESPECT for such a BANG ON reply...i feel the same except for the fact that i feel like banging their heads with the BELAN (not the plastic one )
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

not jus with nik...mink wasnt in tking terms with ny1 2day...even delu came to her but she refused to talk...urva nik tried to cheer her up a lot but kar didnt do nything...later they stopped giving her much imp which workd nd mink became normal automatically during the evening when she realised her faltu attitude isnt afffecting ny1...nd she became her original self over again...kar had nothing to do in it...on the contrary if kar is upset nik goes to every extent to cheer her up until she smiles...mink has got nothing to do with what nik kar shares
actually there is a reason i want them to patch-up..
mink is a positive vote for niketan.. she is always loyal to him.. and she will never go against him even behind his back!!!
by fighting with mink, niketan will lose a very good and loyal friend.. thats all.. 
Originally posted by lovelygirly

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">karishma is 29..</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">and niketan is 36..</font>

wow the age diff is perfect between them...he is jus 36...so frm which angle did he bcum budhdha

awww πŸ˜”
there was a fight actually..
but i really hope that they patch up.. simply because mink is loyal to niketan.. πŸ˜Š

everything seems fine now btw nik n mink πŸ˜‰
I dislike mink though !! she's a pain to the ears n nothin more πŸ˜‘
N yes what I said earlier about Kar askin Mink to give a love story n all did happen ! 
I dont know in what context she said .. 
U can check the LU thread few have quoted it ... not just me many others heard it too πŸ˜Š 

PS: I cant go search for it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Bella27 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by F-bomb

There isn't a day I don't love Nick. 😳 But these days I am also loving Imaan! He is some entertainer nahin?! But ofcourse, my first love Nick, comes above all of dem πŸ˜ƒ
my first love is nik too.. πŸ˜³
but imaam?? he's one hell of a personality man!!!!
i was sooo waiting for him to get into the main house...
ab mazaa ayega show mein.!!!!!

actually there is a reason i want them to patch-up..
mink is a positive vote for niketan.. she is always loyal to him.. and she will never go against him even behind his back!!!
by fighting with mink, niketan will lose a very good and loyal friend.. thats all..

i also dont want ny fyt betwn nik urva mink nd kar...plus now sana is also bonding with nik...he is really smart to b in cordial terms with every1 including rajeev sapna n delu...cuming to mink...she patched up herself...coz she realised it was also her fault for which she got scolded
Originally posted by Bella27

everything seems fine now btw nik n mink πŸ˜‰
I dislike mink though !! she's a pain to the ears n nothin more πŸ˜‘
N yes what I said earlier about Kar askin Mink to give a love story n all did happen ! 
U can check the LU thread few have quoted it ... not just me many others heard it too πŸ˜Š 

PS: I cant go search for it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
not that i like mink... but as i said earlier.. she is loyal to nik.. and no-body should lose a loyal friend..
Originally posted by Bella27

everything seems fine now btw nik n minkπŸ˜‰
I dislike mink though !! she's a pain to the ears n nothin more😑
U can check the LU thread few have quoted it ... not just me many others heard it too😊

PS: I cant go search for itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

even i saw it...but whats so big deal abt it...kar had been a bit jealous of mink nd urva regarding nik since the day they gave him the maala...anothr day kar even askd mink if she wanna mingle with nik...but mink tks it like a true sport coz both urva n mink r sensible enuf to see Niks MORE THAN OBVIOUS fondness n concern 2wards kar...nd kar says it all to mink Not to act as cupid but out of a jealousy n insecurity to knw if mink really lyks nik or not...but since mink knws very well that nik tks her n urva STRICTLY as frnds...she nevr pursues the subj which i find really intelligent of mink...but KAR in now way is trying to hook them up

i also dont want ny fyt betwn nik urva mink nd kar...plus now sana is also bonding with nik...he is really smart to b in cordial terms with every1 including rajeev sapna n delu...cuming to mink...she patched up herself...coz she realised it was also her fault for which she got scolded
yup πŸ‘πŸΌ
that was really good on her part..
because when i saw the livefeed delnaaz was just not leaving them alone to patch-up and also sitting there with them she didnt try to strike a convo between them..
so really good to hear that they are talking now .. 
good for them πŸ˜ƒ

wow the age diff is perfect between them...he is jus 36...so frm which angle did he bcum budhdha
 i mean seriously.. people calling him buddha and all πŸ˜‘
agar buddha aisa hota hai to i seriously want to see more buddhaas in the house πŸ˜‰