Humse Hai Life

Welcome Back Raghav Sia :~ Rejoice All The Way - Page 2

-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i was screaming and junping yesterday but today i cant scream coz everyone is at home and there a few guets at home they'd think i'm mad 🀣

but i'm jumping and more that that i was blushing☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

^ Neutron same here hi5. too happy
Heel masu ka Anky.

heel i was very busy thats why couldn't read your update. but i'll read your update soon
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg omg omg... i wanna see the episode again! bt there r no repeats at night. πŸ˜­ n tomm i'll nt be at home. bt I am sooo happy, plus Coach KV and most importantly Ankur's return as Coach KV was the bestest surprise...HHL is incpomplete without him. n Raghav Raghav Raghav. wat to say abt him. haye.

I was also drooling n blushing at d same time n smiling at that dialogue of his. "ring k andar tum...par mere 4 comments se tum blush kar jati ho."

must Thanks CVs for the super dialogues n entry of Raghav tonite. only 1 thing is there..due to Abi's illness, we cldn't see SiRa in d same frame, together, else I am dead sure, magic wld hv bn magnified so-2 much more even.
Miss_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW! Today's episode was full on sira...looved it..i was jumping and dancing...and on raghv's entry and the way he told hi pushpa that i won't ever leave...i was on the verge of crying...i enjoyed it to the core...can't just express!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŠπŸ€ͺ☺️Edited by muskanpuri99 - 11 years ago
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sakura_bb

Kya dialogue tha Raghav ka...I am still blushing!!!

" ring ke andar tum kisiko ghayal kar sakte ho...par mere 4 words tumhe blush kara deti he"
And that wink!!!☺️

Hayyeee...I am so dead!!

saku even i posted the same dialog on ur post jst now,saying dat it was my mosstt fav dialog of today's epi,and now saw ur coommnt!!!! sia kya us waqt to mein bhi blush kar rahi thi!!!!!!!!! hayyeee raghav can only make so many grls blush at teh same timee!!!!!!!☺️😊😊 hayee hayeee i thght dat mayb i wnt like his new look,par aj to is look ne bhi fida kar diyaa yaar!!!!!!!!! 
-Nimmi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pia.raha

saku even i posted the same dialog on ur post jst now,saying dat it was my mosstt fav dialog of today's epi,and now saw ur coommnt!!!! sia kya us waqt to mein bhi blush kar rahi thi!!!!!!!!! hayyeee raghav can only make so many grls blush at teh same timee!!!!!!!☺️😊😊 hayee hayeee i thght dat mayb i wnt like his new look,par aj to is look ne bhi fida kar diyaa yaar!!!!!!!!! 

same pinch pia.
i was blusshing all through his dialogues. thankfully no one saw meπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
yup it was my most fav dialogue and as soon as he entered i hate tears pushpa. that's like his signature dialogue. that part when he said
'bad girl pushpa' was funny.

he still has the same way of talking to his pushpa
-Nimmi- thumbnail
n ya even i though i wont like his new look but i too loved this look. he looks great in all looks...but of course i love him more in his old raghav look. he was so cute and innocent like a school guy only.

but loved him this way too
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nimmi-hhl

n ya even i though i wont like his new look but i too loved this look. he looks great in all looks...but of course i love him more in his old raghav look. he was so cute and innocent like a school guy only.

but loved him this way too

same here nimmi!!!!!😊😊😊
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yahan sab hi 5 kyun de rahey hen πŸ€”

pink anyways πŸ€ͺ