Humse Hai Life

thank u loads 4 lions

-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
A big thank you 4 lions🤗

You made my day and also all Sira fans and Ankur's fans!!!

Thanks a lot for listening to our pleas and getting Ankur back on the last precious days of HHL when it is coming to end. 

4 lions you know how to pull fans and attractions. The concepts that u take are just superb. You try your level best to fulfill your fans needs. 
We wanted Himansh back and you agreed and let him come back😃 Thank you tons for that

We wanted to Ankur too back and you fulfilled that want of ours too😃 Thank u so much

We wanted Sira ending for HHL and you gave us that too and that ending is just amazing and mindblowing. The way you gave Raghav's exit in a graceful way u gave us a rocking entry of Raghav!!!!

Once again 

Edited by nimmi-hhl - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
A big thankyou...4 lions for bringing raghav and coach back...that too in their original avatar...

-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kini ur images are not seen
a big waala thanks to 4lions
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thaaank uuu soo muchhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thaank uu for gving uss raghav sia,thank uu for giving uss buddiess!!!!!!!!! thaank uu for sun mere,for all the dance sequenceess,for all the romntic moments,all the prank,all the fun!!!!!!!!! thaank uu fr bringing himansh and ankurr and fullfilling our wishess!!!!!!!! thaank uu for gving us HUMSE HAI LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!👏
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
long post 🤪

but yeah thanks to 4 lions for it 😃

my anky oh GOD my anky 🤪
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
truly i really really appreciate PH for gracefully handling the char of Raghav & actor-Himansh...thru all these while..n also hvin ankur back n also lettin sira endin happen...