The Serial

Acting is really bad!!!!

LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
karan kundra is someone whom i have always thought is a good actor but his acting really sucks.. too dull.. the same applies to soumya she acts so unnatural!!

aur kk hes popular but hes not such a big star that teenagers like rohan aspire to be like him😕 teenagers aspire to be like superstars like srk not kk!!

people are going to accuse me of bashing but im just stating my opinion!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well karan kundra is a very big actor. I dont like him as fan but he is the first ever telly actor who has verified twitter account. He is the first ever telly actor with 3 million followers on FB. These are his two achievements. He is very active in his twitter account, Fb account and Blackberry messenger.

Regarding the thing that teenagers like to get inspired with him or not, then well after gumrah, yes. Everyone has inspirations. Sounds stupid that people should get inspired from srk only. No not true. People get inspired from karan kundra, barun sobti, gurmeet chaudhry and rithvik dhanjani and vivian dsena too.
heeheehee thumbnail
they are not suppose to act you know
LSctt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-AquaNymph

well karan kundra is a very big actor. I dont like him as fan but he is the first ever telly actor who has verified twitter account. He is the first ever telly actor with 3 million followers on FB. These are his two achievements. He is very active in his twitter account, Fb account and Blackberry messenger.

Regarding the thing that teenagers like to get inspired with him or not, then well after gumrah, yes. Everyone has inspirations. Sounds stupid that people should get inspired from srk only. No not true. People get inspired from karan kundra, barun sobti, gurmeet chaudhry and rithvik dhanjani and vivian dsena too.

i personally dont feel having a verified account is a big acheivement.. it simply just confirms that the account is of the person.. yes i agree he has a huge following but not as much as the show is portraying..
i was only giving an example of srk.. teens nowadays would suggest SUPERSTARS like amir, salman as their inspiration not a telly actor
but i respect your opinion😛
LSctt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-heeheehee

they are not suppose to act you know

my opinion is that they are acting.. the serial is obviously a scripted show, it doesnt portray the actors real life..
heeheehee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sonia1230

<div></div>my opinion is that they are acting.. the serial is obviously a scripted show, it doesnt portray the actors real life..

agree with you. Was just joking
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i personally dont feel having a verified account is a big acheivement.. it simply just confirms that the account is of the person.. yes i agree he has a huge following but not as much as the show is portraying..
i was only giving an example of srk.. teens nowadays would suggest SUPERSTARS like amir, salman as their inspiration not a telly actor

well verification of twitter account is an achievement coz twitter accounts are not easily verfied.. u can take examples of many big telly stars who are on twitter and who are far ahead of karan kundra in i-f rankings but they dont have verified accounts though their accounts are real. Karan kundra is the first one.

well i understand what u want to say.. srk and aamir inspire our tv stars. but teenagers who want to make it big in tv industry get inspired by tv actors only. More than films teenagers like to gossip about tv shows. And they drool on tv stars more than film stars.
like for example my first crush was jensen ankles of supernatural tv series. i love ian somerhalder more than tom cruise. I love barun sobti more than emraan hashmi. I adore and worship rithvik dhanjani. I discuss stories, gossips and trivia about tv shows like iss pyar ko kya naam doon, kitni mohabbat hai or madhubala instead of jab tak hai jaan, ek tha tiger or talaash.

well it's just about preferences at the end of the day.. but trust me people like Rohan do exist. i have seen them. (though they are girls.. i havent seen any guy being honest)
LSctt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-AquaNymph

well verification of twitter account is an achievement coz twitter accounts are not easily verfied.. u can take examples of many big telly stars who are on twitter and who are far ahead of karan kundra in i-f rankings but they dont have verified accounts though their accounts are real. Karan kundra is the first one.

well i understand what u want to say.. srk and aamir inspire our tv stars. but teenagers who want to make it big in tv industry get inspired by tv actors only. More than films teenagers like to gossip about tv shows. And they drool on tv stars more than film stars.
like for example my first crush was jensen ankles of supernatural tv series. i love ian somerhalder more than tom cruise. I love barun sobti more than emraan hashmi. I adore and worship rithvik dhanjani. I discuss stories, gossips and trivia about tv shows like iss pyar ko kya naam doon, kitni mohabbat hai or madhubala instead of jab tak hai jaan, ek tha tiger or talaash.

well it's just about preferences at the end of the day.. but trust me people like Rohan do exist. i have seen them. (though they are girls.. i havent seen any guy being honest)

Thats my point girls generally watch india serials and get inspired by telly actors and as you said 'drool' over tv stars than film stars rarely boys.. look at this forums about 98% of the members will be girls so in reality the character rohan will rarely exist.. again the twitter thing i dnt understand how it is a big achievement.. karan has a group of fans called karans angels whom probably spammed twitter into verifying his account!!!

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I disagree for me his acting is just awesome.. Yes show seem unrealistic Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

</div>i personally dont feel having a verified account is a big acheivement.. it simply just confirms that the account is of the person.. yes i agree he has a huge following but not as much as the show is portraying..

<div>

Ok why Telly actor is not inspiration for youth !!! Just cuz they r acting on small screen !!!
Karan has fan following cuz everybody know how he commited to his work
He got the chance to enter in Bollywood but he refused cuz he commited to the kmh serial , man that's the guts
N work is work if you work on small

screen or big screen
Time change after every seconds so we don't know what happen in future but just cuz they are tv start you can't insult
Big screen actor complete their 2:30 hours film in 7-8 months n sometime 1 year why cuz they took 1 day for only one scene but tv actors worked 17- 18 works for daily soap , so their work is not less than film stars
And of course it's big acievrment to get verified account on twitter cuz there are lots of film stars who's a count are still not verified
We can't judge people with their break up or their relation ship ,
I honestly liked the concept :)
Sorry if something hurt
And dont forget srk also start his carieer with tv dear , it's sad the time he started his acting there were no more channels n opportunity like now ,
So whts bad if one teenager wants to be like Karan !!!
Edited by cooljaya11 - 11 years ago