Anamika Ep2: The story of the mysterious bracelet

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
n m k a

I thought Anamika would be down right scary when I saw the promos and I'm not a fan of horror (though I do like supernatural), but no it actually has a nice blend of romance, comedy and supernatural elements. I love love love Bebe's character. She is hilarious! Her love for "Friendbook" just cracks me up.

Anyway, coming onto today's episode I thought it was quite interesting. Here we learn about the relationships that the characters share with each other, be it Jeet-Rano, Jeet-and his father, or Rano-Bebe. I love Jeet-Rano's chemistry, its so light hearted! Their romance is pure, and it's not over the top in "love" apt seeing as their best friends. This Anamika character is really intriguing. She's a witch, but is she more than that? Somehow, I feel like she is a well wisher of Jeet, maybe she's in love with him to the point of obsessiveness, because why else would you return a bracelet? And for Jeet to have been looking for the bracelet, it must have held some value.

It's nice to see the background of Jeet and Rano, as in their family and friends as it helps create a view on them. Just a thought, if Anamika is really a witch/ghost then perhaps she'll bewitch Jeet. I've heard so many supposed stories about people being in a trance and acting like someone they aren't...perhaps because of a "bad eye" then maybe that's what may happen to Jeet? Like, he'll be so 'hypnotised' into Anamika that it causes problems between him and Rano? This is just a few thoughts I had from watching and from reading different articles.

-
Zahara

A very nice post. Yes by the looks of it that is what will happen to jeet. 
Nice post . Today's epi was alright as Anamika was kinda lacking πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.. But still I loved the whole family scene.. And specially Rano and Balraj.. Awww they really look lie father and daughter.. Hope the family stays the same always.. And Yess I loved the taunts Beeji was giving to the elder bahu, Jasleen(I think). LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Beeji is gonna be fun to watch..

Precap was awesome. Can't wit for tomorrow's epi.. Bring it on πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Simmy_ - 11 years ago
Nice post...yup me also love Bebe's charecter & her friendbook update status...lovely...wait 4 today episode also😊
Bebe is a lucky lady she have fans now...😎