Live Updates - 27-Nov-2012

Posted: 11 years ago
Priya & jeanie discussing about Kuljeet being a gadbad 😊 !!! Kuljeet comes there...Priya irritated questions her about the reading the manual...she says she has read everything 😊😉

doctor comes waits for kuljeet...& has his doubts about Kuljeet...Priya asks about chapter 4...Jeanie looks at Juju...Juju with eyes asks her to do it with magic !!!

doctor in cabin & book is all by itself opening all by itself...he is shocked !!!!...Priya questions again...about chapter 4...kuljeet says Im the topper...Priya gets irriated & doc is worried...
Priya leaves,...doctor looks at the file & realises it is a wrong kuljeet
doctor now decides to prove it 2 his boss...Priya comes home with food & says everyone should eat this only...Juju agrees...and calls everyone  to eat...
they all sit for eating...priya gets italian food...and everyone taste it & hate it...
Originally posted by navyab

they all sit for eating...priya gets italian food...and everyone taste it & hate it...

😆
Kuljeet says eat my food & goes to kitchen...with magic makes chole batura...neighbour sees this magic & is suprised...& wonders where did the girl go?
doctor comes at dinner time...priya offers food...he declines & says I have to question Kuljeet...he asks kuljeet  from whr did u come...yday u said patiala & today ludiana...

Juju covers he came via patiala  to ludhiana
doctor says photo is different...& everyone wants to see...Jeanie changes it with magic...doctor is suprised...& says I have checked...Juju acts he is angry & doctor leaves apologising...